Author Topic: I am dunce  (Read 11234 times)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
I am dunce
« on: September 11, 2018, 05:51:45 PM »
OH and I went to see my cousin boy play cricket - OH took pic of me on his phone - one week later I still have not been able to send her the pic, why because OH can't fathom how to send it, he  has a Samsung , he emailed it to me and nothing, he tryed bluetooth and nothing, even though my laptop device came up on his phone, then I bought a cable that I was assured would plug into his phone and then my laptop. It didn't fit.

So 10 days later I have told him he has to go into the O2 shop and get them to show him how to do it................wow he was not liking that idea.

Any help please..........other than my thought which was he needs to link his google email to his google app on phone,
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Online bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: I am dunce
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:15:25 PM »
Strange! OH and I both have Samsung and never had a problem, unless the photo is very high quality and its too big? Are you receiving his email without the attachment or not receiving it at all?  What about Whatsapp ? that usually works for larger files......

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 10:00:12 AM »
No not getting anything, does the phone need an email address to send the photo......he never has any problems using his works i phone - he takes photo's everyday to forward to his offices of site visits etc.....plus he forwards them to his laptop, but it is linked to his works email.   I think he just hasn't got his own phone linked up right.  He sent the photo to the works phone and it didn't work either.

Plus I am desperate to send this photo to my cousin of me and her lovely son.

Will look into the Whatsap...........my niece was it fits of laughter and has said she will sort it out........dreadful when you have to get these youngster to sort things out.

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »
If he goes onto the photo and clicks on it so the background comes up white there will be a share icon at the bottom (looks like three little circles joined into half a triangle) it should then come up with lots of options of how you want it sent.  If the photo is too big, it usually comes up with options to reduce in size.

Online bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 10:47:49 AM »
If he goes onto the photo and clicks on it so the background comes up white there will be a share icon at the bottom (looks like three little circles joined into half a triangle) it should then come up with lots of options of how you want it sent.  If the photo is too big, it usually comes up with options to reduce in size.

Yes, that?s what I usually do but if you?re not getting the mail, even without the attachment it does sound as if he hasn?t set it up properly. (O?h isn?t it just SOOOOO reassuring when the men can?t get it right either?  :005:)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 10:53:51 AM »
Oh that sounds easy to me will see if he can manage that - he is away till Friday so will let you know

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
Well two weeks and one day after the cricket match I actually have the photo :clapping:

Online bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
 :banana: :banana: