Author Topic: 8 mth old cocker needs home  (Read 4721 times)

Offline smudgly

• Site Member
8 mth old cocker needs home
« on: November 05, 2003, 09:46:03 AM »
Hi
There is a cocker needing a new home in rescue in surrey on the dog rescue pages
His name is Jake and as far as I can see he is a blue roan.
i was contacted about him but he seems unsuitable because of his history with children he unfortunately had a nip at a child in his previous home.He's in the dogs needing more homes section dogpages.org.uk                    

Offline spidster

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 01:25:14 PM »
Ive seen him on dogpages too, he sounds lovely and im enquiring about him, although if i got him hes only a few months older than my springer pup, 8 months i think, and that may be too much. Double trouble ;D
Do you think he,s blue roan not black and white?

Now says hes blenhiem, what colour is that? ???                    

Offline Hel

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 09:32:22 PM »
The thread for this boy is: http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=2&t=20334

He's 8 months old and currently in rescue in Surrey.  Please contact Emma direct via dogpages.                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 11:47:04 PM »
Now says hes blenhiem, what colour is that? ???

Blenheim is used to describe red & white Cavalier King Charles Spaniels - never heard it used in connection with other breeds so think there must be a slight mistake here ;)                    
Jane

Offline xxxrei

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2004, 06:44:39 PM »
anyone know if he is still available?

Highly unlikely I know, but I'm new to this site and forever hopeful                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2004, 07:39:35 PM »
This cocker wont still be available as it was 4 months ago that this thread was started. Have you contacted cocker rescue in your region yet to see if they any dogs available which might be suitable? Alternatively, we have a few members on this board who involve themselves in different aspects of rescue and if they know of anything, I'm sure they will PM or email you.

Mike                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2004, 08:06:42 PM »
this cocker was rehomed long ago as i put jake into the search it came up with cocker , i rember him :) he was rehomed to a lovely family if im right , keep your eye on dogpages as soon as cockers come up there getting rehomed in a couple of days .