Author Topic: Black cocker spaniel 8 mths old Waterford, Ireland  (Read 6657 times)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Black cocker spaniel 8 mths old Waterford, Ireland
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2004, 03:51:33 PM »
Quote from: "Mrsbojangles"

quote]

I heard recently too that a purebreed dog was aquired by a person through a rescue, then 2 months later was sold on at a profit :shock:  :x  not a cocker though, but maybe its a scam that rescues need to be aware of!

I know the one your talking about Emma,    This dog was traced because it was microchipped........And the rescue do know who the person was, that was involved.  :(                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

scoobie

Black cocker spaniel 8 mths old Waterford, Ireland
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2004, 04:14:19 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more padfoot it's absolutely shocking what really does go on with those poor animals I wish more could be done to stop this. I treat my dog as if he's one of the family and love him warts and all. When my lad was a baby he was hyperactive and we didn't get a decent nights sleep for 4 years! and yep we were at the end of our tethers but you look for solutions I didn't put him into care and that is what happens when people are so ignorant about animals they see them as ooh ah they are cuddly etc but when the novelty wears off or if they have come with baggage these poor little animals don't even stand a chance
Edith