Author Topic: Andi - 1yr Old Ex-Breeding Cocker at Many Tears  (Read 11047 times)

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
Re: Andi - 1yr Old Ex-Breeding Cocker at Many Tears
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »
Oh please, please stop tempting me. :luv: I am drooling over him and feel he would fit in so well. We do agility with our boys and they love it.
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline eloisecherry

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 10:15:59 PM »
I am sure that he would love Agility! :D

He is fearless and leaps like a deer, can just picture him whizzing round the course! :005:

We do Agility with Fifi and she loves it too  :luv:
Mum to Tilly Lab, Nala Weimeraner and Fifi the Cavvy pup - all rescues! Fosterer for Many Tears Animal Rescue

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »
He looks and sounds like a fab little boy, I really hope he finds his new forever home soon, he really deserves to. :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 09:46:45 PM »
How is this little fella doing? Still lusting after him but falling on deaf ears. Would be so pleased (but sad for me) yo hear that he has a new family lined up
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »
How is this little fella doing? Still lusting after him but falling on deaf ears. Would be so pleased (but sad for me) yo hear that he has a new family lined up
Ditto. I really tested OH's mettle on this one  :-\ Maybe we could share custody  ;)

Offline eloisecherry

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »
Thanks for your interest in little Bertie  :D

He is doing so well and just a total delight, I am in no hurry for him to be adopted whatsover! :005: His coat is starting to grow back and has a bit of "fluff" about it and he seems to be growing before our eyes. He is such a handsome boy and very, very cute :angel:

His hearing has definitely improved now that his ear infection is being treated, he is off lead now and remarkably has a really good recall as he doesn't like to be too far from you and we are even starting to get a few "sits!!" He will also chase after a ball if you throw it for him, but hasn't quite grasped that he needs to bring it back with him when he hurtles back to you!

Doufuss is the word that I would use to describe him, he is just so sunny natured and loves life, we just can't stop laughing at him and his antics :luv:

On our way home from our dog walk today, he took a shining to a lady walking a lovely lab, so hopped in her car boot to say hello! :005:

I am that close to "failing" with him but am having to let my head rule my heart, as I simply cannot afford 4 dogs, much as I would like to be able to.

Bertie really is a dog in a million and I am determined that he will have the best "forever" family possible, as he so deserves it.
Mum to Tilly Lab, Nala Weimeraner and Fifi the Cavvy pup - all rescues! Fosterer for Many Tears Animal Rescue

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2011, 06:11:59 PM »
Anymore updated photos available pleaseeeee - would love to see his fur growing back

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 04:44:35 AM »
 i just cant believe this little boy hasnt gone, i would love him but ive got 4 now and cant have another one
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline eloisecherry

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 08:52:26 PM »
Your wish is my command....

Bertie pics  :D

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
Bless Bertie  :luv: what a sweetie  :luv:
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline tillydog

• Site Member
  • Rommel & Lady
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
 :luv: What a cuddly sweetheart. I wish but I dont live close enough.

Offline Catie74

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »
Ok, I really want Bertie.  The only trouble is I live in a flat.  Not a problem for me, my Archie gets more excercise than most but some people think it is a problem.  We live opposite the downs, that to me is my back garden.  I do agility with Archie too.  I really am taken with the little cutie.  What are my chances?

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 08:00:27 AM »
Ok, I really want Bertie.  The only trouble is I live in a flat.  Not a problem for me, my Archie gets more excercise than most but some people think it is a problem.  We live opposite the downs, that to me is my back garden.  I do agility with Archie too.  I really am taken with the little cutie.  What are my chances?
why dont you PM the lady who is fostering him  ;) , he looks like a right sweetie  :luv: :luv:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 08:21:42 AM »

Def worth asking - if you don't ask...............  ;)

Good luck   :D
Julie and Watson

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
Your wish is my command....

Bertie pics  :D

Oh he's definitely wobbling!! Actually asking me more about him

More photos might just do the trick