Author Topic: Xmas presents for your dogs  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Xmas presents for your dogs
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 08:38:46 PM »
I always get Ellie some Pooch's biscuits for Christmas, as well as a packet for her 2 best friends.  I went online to order - 2 of that flavour, 3 of that flavour, 2 of that flavour, 3 of those because they are her favourites, oh they are new will have some of those....... £67 later !!!!

Ouch!! still at least you know they will have treats for a while to come ;)
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline williamsmum

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2013, 09:28:51 PM »
My dogs are all foodies so it's easy to buy for them!  :005:

Offline hilhames

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2013, 01:53:15 AM »
Erica thank you.  I will just buy one to start with, which do you think are the better 2 for a 5 month old puppy or most popular with your dogs?  Thanks
  Sorry for the delay in replying I lost the thread. They started with the twister. Dylan's favourite is the dog brick.  Hope your pup enjoys them.

Erica.
thank you, will post as to how successful these are!!

Offline siam

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »
I bought Alfie a few little bits 'n pieces on Thurs and was saying to the assistant its easier buying for pets than the rest of the family! :005: My son spotted this Squirrel puzzle toy on Amazon's black Friday so has secured it this am for £8. We've chosen it not so much for the puzzle aspect but because he loves carrying tiny soft squeakies in his mouth.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kyjen-Puzzle-Plush-Hide-A-Squirrel-Dog/dp/B0002I0O60/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1385806929&sr=1-1&keywords=squirrel+dog+toy 

Offline Jenn

• Oscar and Daisy
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 09:09:22 PM »
I am going to buy  a food dehydrater so that I can make some low-fat treats myself - Oscar loves dried sweet potato chews, and Daisy is on a health and fitness regime  :luv:

Offline Silver

• Merlin
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2013, 11:05:21 PM »
Merlin is a lucky boy this year. He's getting:

Blue Julius K-9 harness

Blue 'Red Dingo' reflective lead & collar:

All-in-one dog suit

My family is contributing most to it though so I'm only paying for the collar  :blink:

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2013, 11:21:50 PM »
I bought Brodie a collar today for her Christmas (it's tradition ph34r :005:) and can't wait to see it on her:

http://www.sweetpeaandboo.co.uk/ourshop/prod_2540434-Pink-Tartan-Collar.html

I did think about getting her an equafleece tankie, but it seems they are out of the ones with the zip, and she won't like the one that goes over her head.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2013, 04:53:26 PM »
I bought Brodie a collar today for her Christmas (it's tradition ph34r :005:) and can't wait to see it on her:

I did think about getting her an equafleece tankie, but it seems they are out of the ones with the zip, and she won't like the one that goes over her head.

Ooooh Kooki would love fabulous in one of them- I believe we are suffering from a severe case of collar envy.......
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline HBP

• Hudson Bramble
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »
I've just discovered Brown Bee on facebook so guess what my animals are getting for Christmas!!  :D

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2013, 05:48:15 PM »
Loving the named neckwarmers.....but can't get past the 'copy the letters' security bit.  No way I can make the letters out, so merged.

Should have gone to Specsavers.  :005:

Will try again later.
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »
today, we have brought the girls  :lol2:
 a leather sofa to replace their grubby fabric one :shades: hopefully they will let me share, dad also got a new " private non negotiable"  >:D arm chair
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2013, 06:07:54 PM »
today, we have brought the girls  :lol2:
 a leather sofa to replace their grubby fabric one :shades: hopefully they will let me share, dad also got a new " private non negotiable"  >:D arm chair

Pics please?
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »

Ooooh Kooki would love fabulous in one of them- I believe we are suffering from a severe case of collar envy.......

It's the first I've bought for months, feeling very proud of myself at that :lol2:. It would look gorgeous on Kooki too :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2013, 10:36:55 PM »
I wrapped 2 of Charlie's presents yesterday, I won't wrap the rest...however I put them in a sack yesterday and put it in the spare room...this morning he was not impressed that he couldn't smell them in the drawer...took me to the spare room,I opened the door and he went straight to his presents...showed me them, and settled down after that :)
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)