Author Topic: Eden dry food  (Read 4313 times)

Offline Emilyoliver

Re: Eden dry food
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 04:36:25 PM »
The best dog food is the one you can afford, have the time and space to prepare and store, and most importantly, that suits your dog. Whichdogfood is useful as a guide to ingredients and quality in general, but your own dog's health and vitality are the best guide IMO as to whether he/she is on a good and suitable diet/not.
Michelle, Emily and Ollie

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2014, 06:07:29 PM »
The best dog food is the one you can afford, have the time and space to prepare and store, and most importantly, that suits your dog. Whichdogfood is useful as a guide to ingredients and quality in general, but your own dog's health and vitality are the best guide IMO as to whether he/she is on a good and suitable diet/not.

Quite agree with this, it is like saying every human should eat the same food - we are all definately different. For instance if I ate 5 portions of fruit & veg. a day, I would be constantly taking immodium, and spend a fortune on loo rolls  ph34r
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline QuaCKeReD

• Pebbles Puddleduck
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2014, 07:16:11 PM »
Ewww :o  TMI!

Lol. Yeah, I get the point, and agree. But you have to start somewhere, and what others deem "the best" can't be bad place to start.

As said, she hasn't any issues on Wainrights, it is just me knowing there is better out there that she could be on/try...

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2014, 07:22:56 PM »

Lol. Yeah, I get the point, and agree. But you have to start somewhere, and what others deem "the best" can't be bad place to start.

As said, she hasn't any issues on Wainrights, it is just me knowing there is better out there that she could be on/try...

No, indeed it is not a bad place to start, other peeps recommendations are a good idea,we get information that is not always available elsewhere.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »

Exactly, you have to try before you know if it is suitable for you dog so why not start at the highest rated foods and if not suitable then try something else.