Author Topic: Blue has gone to the Rainbow Bridge  (Read 1677 times)

Offline linda c

Blue has gone to the Rainbow Bridge
« on: January 23, 2017, 08:17:23 PM »

:'(. Run free over the Rainbow Bridge my gorgeous, very special boy Blue. 16.5.2004 - 20.01.2017. 12 years 8 months.
We are absolutely heartbroken that our beautiful boy has gone  :'(
Blue had been unwell for a while, on anti-inflammatories and painkillers, Golden Paste, Yumove Advance, Omega 3 and anything natural we could find to try to help him be comfortable.
He took a sudden turn for the worse on Friday and was deteriorating quickly, rushed him to the Vets where they examined him and did tests. Sadly he had total nerve loss in his back legs and rear end with no feeling there at all due to a Degenerative Spinal Condition.  He was shaking and in a lot of distress and we both agreed with the Vet it would be kinder to let him go peacefully as there was nothing else they could do for him.
 I held him in my arms while he slowly went to sleep.   :'( :'(
We took him to the Pet Crematorium and collected him today to bring him  home to be with the girls.
Run free gorgeous Blue with the girls, you'll always be in our thoughts and hearts and you'll never be forgotten. Till we meet again babe, your heartbroken mum and dad. Love you always xxxx   :angel: