Author Topic: Pepsi  (Read 2124 times)

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
Pepsi
« on: February 10, 2017, 11:37:54 PM »
I haven't been on here to post in a number of years so not sure if anyone remembers us - I have a solid black, Pepsi and an orange and white, Woody. Pepsi turned 12 this week. She's had retinal atrophy for a while ams had been going deaf but started to act strange when we moved house.  She's then developed a cough so we took her to the vet. Her obesity low grade heart murmur is now grade 5/6 ams she had congestive heart failure. Currently on Vetmedin and Upcard but the out look is bleak.  Woody is a spritely 11 and had not known life without her.  I accept times short ams it's not going to be easy but I have no idea how Woody will be.  He's always been highly strung but also competitive with her. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline phoenix

• Donator
Re: Pepsi
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »
It's so hard when pets or people get older.  Woody will miss her, but you are obviously going to spoil him rotten, and take him out more to distract him.  It's a heart wrenching time.
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 12:21:13 PM »
I am so sorry.  It is so hard when you can't explain what is happening.  Thinking of you Pepsi and Woody.  I know how hard this is.

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 10:36:26 AM »
So sorry :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:  Im going through similar at the moment and it just breaks your heart doesn't it.
Thinking of you all