Author Topic: Belle 7 months old. RPSCA exeter  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
Belle 7 months old. RPSCA exeter
« on: June 27, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: Belle 7 months old. RPSCA exeter
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:37:15 PM »
Stunning wee girl  :luv:

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 06:39:02 AM »
What a gorgeous girl, I'm sure (hope) she'll find a loving home soon...... :luv:

Offline TheAdventuresofBarnaby

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 09:01:07 AM »
Wow,  what a stunner.  She's completely melted my heart.

Just as well as I live so far away.  But then again......???

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 08:49:17 AM »
What a lovely little face, enough to melt anyone's heart  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline cockersarespecialpeople

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 12:36:52 PM »
Have been looking for a rescue cocker as a companion to our dear little 6 month old chap.  Went along and filled out the adoption forms but we were unsuccessful and they now have a home for her.  They had wanted a home for her with an older dog as she'd been fighting with her sibling.  Shame as she was lovely and actually in our area too for once which is most unusual! 

Luckily there don't seem to be many on the rescue cockers page but we'll keep looking!
Millie & Raffles running free over the Bridge.  Miss you always our special ones.

Offline rubybella

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 09:47:14 AM »
Have been looking for a rescue cocker as a companion to our dear little 6 month old chap.  Went along and filled out the adoption forms but we were unsuccessful and they now have a home for her.  They had wanted a home for her with an older dog as she'd been fighting with her sibling.  Shame as she was lovely and actually in our area too for once which is most unusual! 

Luckily there don't seem to be many on the rescue cockers page but we'll keep looking!

Please look on Spaniel Aid website, we always have cockers needing homes.

Offline cockersarespecialpeople

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 11:27:49 PM »

Please look on Spaniel Aid website, we always have cockers needing homes.

Many thanks Rubybella. The Spaniel Aid page is permanently open and being refreshed on my laptop!  Generally though the dogs looking for homes are way up country.  I'm sure the right one is out there waiting for me somewhere though!
Millie & Raffles running free over the Bridge.  Miss you always our special ones.