Author Topic: Maggie again  (Read 1911 times)

Offline revis

Maggie again
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:35:23 PM »
On Monday Maggie was very bad on her back legs wouldn't eat. I took her to the vet where they did blood tests. As she is suffering from kidney problems her blood counts and blood pressure were high also readings on the pancreas . The tests were sent to lab and they phoned at 9.30 last night to say she has pancreatitis as well. So pills for that too . I asked whether she should have the renal food or low fat which I have for Jessie and her pancreas problems. So tonight she had a renal with white fish. When i was out at the shops she had a very upset tum. She is sleeping a lot. The vets at Pets at Home are all good only thing is she has seen 3 in the last few days due to opening 24hours they are on a rota. She is so lovely and it's horrible to see her like this Jessie gets quite concerned about her too.

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
Re: Maggie again
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:02:14 PM »
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Thinking of you and Maggie, its awful seeing them get old isn't it. Hoping you have some better days with her soon  :luv:

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
Re: Maggie again
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 08:32:49 AM »
Poor baby kidney problems aren't good at the best of times  :luv: but add in pancreatitis and she is going to feel pretty awful poor baby  :'( maybe giving her tum a rest will help ? Sending you these for your baby  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x