Author Topic: Please read todays Daily Mail!!!!!  (Read 6685 times)

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
Re: Please read todays Daily Mail!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2006, 07:00:51 PM »
Ok my wee boy is black and tan but we fell in love with cockers after looking after a black one for the best part of a year. I always vowed I would rehome a dog rather than buy one but there were no cokers needing rehomed in the north of Scotland (no-one wants to give them up once they have them) and we were so desperate for a cocker we broke our vow and bought one. Best thing we ever did.  :luv: :luv: :luv:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline rainey f

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2006, 03:47:42 PM »
Roger Mugford strikes again with his Blo**y Cocker Rage theory. All black and red cockers are nut jobs. The article is in response to It's me or the dog when Benjy was pts. This piece will do our wonderful breed no good at all. Please read it .
what was the title of the piece? . .  i tried to look on line for it but couldnt find it . . . is he a journalist?
lorraine and jo jo

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »
Roger Mugford strikes again with his Blo**y Cocker Rage theory. All black and red cockers are nut jobs. The article is in response to It's me or the dog when Benjy was pts. This piece will do our wonderful breed no good at all. Please read it .
what was the title of the piece? . .  i tried to look on line for it but couldnt find it . . . is he a journalist?

It was in the weekend section of the Daily Mail on Saturday. The title of the article is Benjy Bites Back. No Roger Mugford is not a journalist he is an animal behaviourist/psychologist.
Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)