Author Topic: Gundog Agility Show  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
Gundog Agility Show
« on: February 26, 2007, 08:04:53 AM »
Went to the show yesterday in Wolverhampton.  How great to have an agility show consisting of mostly gundogs with only the occasional collie!  There were quite a few cockers, all were so lovely, I wanted to bring them all home  :luv:

I was quite amazed as Billy did very well indeed and won two of his classes!   Sophie has stitches at the moment (lumps removed  :-\) so didn't run in her anysize class, she would have loved to though.  As for little Ted, well, he can't keep his little nose off the floor, not sure what I am going to do about him  ::)  (good job I love the little sprite!!)

It was a fab event which we really enjoyed, and for those of you doing agility, this show next year is a must! :D
Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
Re: Gundog Agility Show
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 12:18:54 AM »
Well done Billy  :luv:  Little Ted - you and Ben have something in common!  All those discarded treats just waiting to be found  :lol:

I've only just started agility and have to say that after being terrified - I love it and so does Ben!  The class before mine is all collies and they are just fab!  I really think that if I get myself in order Ben could be really good (another case of owner letting dog down  :005: )    His only fault (so far) is to run off with his nose at the ground sniffing for mud covered treats left behind  ;)

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
Re: Gundog Agility Show
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »
Well Done Billy!  Sounds like you had a great day.

Awww...little Ted...cant blame you if people keep dropping their sweeties everywhere especially for you to find.