Author Topic: Tweedbank agility show 23rd/24th June  (Read 1415 times)

Offline jackiespanielfan

• Site Member
Tweedbank agility show 23rd/24th June
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:40:53 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have been a big lurker for a while now, but am now wondering if anyone on COL is planning on competing at the Tweedbank DAC show in June at Kelso racecourse?  I'm wondering because I'm there with my two guys and would love to do the small/medium pairs classes but need partners!  I have posted on agilitynet and then i thought that there might be other cockers looking for partners??

Details

Megan - medium grade 7, fast but inconsistent (probably handler!)
Brantz - medium (TBC) grade 3 beginner baby.  Steady but inexperienced.

If anyone fancies making a couple of pairs, let me know!

Thanks in anticipation!

Jackie (and Megan and Brantz)

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
Re: Tweedbank agility show 23rd/24th June
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 04:41:39 PM »
whens the closing date, we had thought about it but my only medium is Dobbie and he is very new and only grade 2, his first outdoor show is Woodside, are you in Scotland or crossing the border, just wondered if you were doing any other Scottish shows :D

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline jackiespanielfan

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:59:50 AM »
Hi!

The closing date is the 14th May (postmark) - if you were up for it, I'd be more than happy to pop his name down on the form and pay the entry.  I'm actually heading over from Ireland to compete at Tweedbank, then do the Clyde Valley training week at the same venue and then their show the following weekend.  Depending on other stuff, I might then head up to Aberdeen (home!!) for July (possibly jobhunting) and then might get to do Granite City and a few other Scottish shows..... Money, time and job will dictate!

If you did fancy it (or know of any other smalls/mediums who might be looking for a partner) let me know - Brantz is really a grade 1 baby (learning weaving only last night!) but because Megan proved to be so damn good, his handler is automatically pushing him into grade 3!!

regards

Jackie (and Megan and Brantz)

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:29:37 AM »
Just checked and it clashes with a prior engagement, but I will ask if anyone at my club would be looking for a pairs partner as we have quite a few mediums, including a few cockers.
Clyde Valley is actually Dobbie's club but because its the weekend of the Scottish Game Fair we won't be going to our own show.

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy