Author Topic: anyone feed natures menu??  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: anyone feed natures menu??
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 11:08:50 PM »
nicola you can get frozen nd in p@h.

i didn't know they did anything frozen. Mind you I don't tend to look in the freezer section.

They don't, there is frozen Nature's Menu, AMP and Prize Choice stuff available in PAH but not Nature Diet. I've checked their website just to be sure and they don't do any frozen products, just a fresh premium range, fresh sensitive range and Naturezyme supplement  ;)
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 03:03:02 PM »
Sorry to bring this thread back up again (and crash it), but what age would you move to the adult version? Loki will be 10 months old in a couple of days and he loved the nature menu junior but I can only get it mail order (our tescos only do the adult version) and ts gonna work out very expensive. I am feeding Loki part barf and part pouches. What do you all think, there isnt anything on the pouches or the website.

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 05:28:06 PM »
I would think Loki would be fine on the adult version now. I tend to change my pups onto junior/adult food at about 6 months
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 05:30:32 PM »
Thanks gill. I didnt want to change brands and I can get the adult one easily. Gonna see what he makes of the adult one tonight  :D

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 09:11:55 PM »
ok apologies to nicola, its natures menu that i saw in the freezer at p@h not natures diet ::) don't quite know how i managed to mix them up.