Author Topic: Boys or Girls - Anybody around??  (Read 2665 times)

Offline purdyrose

Re: Boys or Girls - Anybody around??
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2008, 04:40:04 PM »
Hi, both those names are lovely-I bet you can't wait. 
We went to see the puppies Saturday after lots of doubts & what a relief-all those horrid doubts disappeared straight away after meeting Breeder & her dogs.Saw an 18week black boy & if we could have had him, we would have taken him home there and then(never wanted a boy)-absolutely gorgeous but not for sale.Met Mum & Dad.They were both excellent & Mum was so loving & gorgeous so had a difficult time choosing.Couldn't decide on 2 of them so going back in a couple of weeks but put a deposit down for either.One is a bit weak but want to see them a bit more 'with-it', if you know what I mean.
Will try & send some photo's when I work it out - bit busy today as got company so will try next week.
To think of all the stress & upset this has caused me and now I just can't wait. I dream't  of my day yesterday & couldn't get it out of my mind.
I have no doubts whatsoever - I just wanted one of these puppies. I would have taken the Mum straight away as well.
We will be able to exchange notes!!!!!! x
Leigh

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »
Oh how exciting, love both names, but Bluebell is my favourite one of the two. Can't wait to see pictures.

Offline emilymae

• Sue and Emily-Mae
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »
I'm so pleased for you, and pleased that Badger will be around to meet his new baby sister.   Many congrats, can't wait for the pics  :blink:
Tilly. Forever remembered

Offline kimelizabeth

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »
Purdeyrose - Im pleased you've returned to COL.   Like you, we recently lost our lovely boy - he was so gentle, loving, fun and not an ounce of trouble,  We are thinking about getting a new little one and are going to have a look at a litter on Saturday.  Ive also got doubts - is it possible to love another boy as much as I loved my Sweep??   Im hoping that once I go and see a litter I will know one way or another.   Will keep you updated.   Baderalbert - Ive thoroughly enjoyed reading your postings and am looking forward to Thursday when you fetch your sweet girl.