Author Topic: Indie the postmistress  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Indie the postmistress
« on: April 13, 2004, 12:05:27 PM »
I got up with the kids this morning, while hubbie lay in bed for an extra hour :roll: , the post came and I left it on the stairs as it was bills anyway :roll:   I sent Indie up to get hubbie up, she went and dived on his head as usual :lol:  

She came back down and I thought hmmmm I wonder if she would take a letter to him, so I gave her the letter and said "Take the post to daddy" off she went with the letter and took it to him ,then she came back down, and took the rest of the post to him one by one :lol:  :lol:

She did tear the credit card bill though :?  surprised she could carry it, its so heavey :wink:  :lol:  

I was surprised how quickly she picked the idea up, I wonder why she won't pick up the "stay" "leave" command :?                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 12:25:18 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Blue loves the post Emma, only we seem to get it delivered to us from Blue as a jigsaw puzzle!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 01:00:51 PM »
with commands some dogs pick up some quicker then others you have to keep going and going at some untill they get it , im lucky to have one that picks everything up only problem is she now freaks out at other  people and dogs wimpering and jumping around like a nutter  :oops:  since her hoilday so its not much use ,
Its really good that Indie picked up the post idea mabe your stay and leave commands will follow on soon :) just keep going .
With leave make her sit then say stay then go to walk off if she moves with you make her sit again , carry on till she gets it then give her a treat when shes done it right even if for a few seconds then you try to build the time up :)                    

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 01:06:58 PM »
Well done Indie :lol:  Billy runs and hides the post if we aren't in, but always in his basket or on our bed :roll:

Michelle                    

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 03:06:45 PM »
Thats fantastic - made me smile :D . I wonder how long it will last with the post intact though :roll:                    
Anita

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 04:39:55 PM »
WOW :o

Thats so great :)

A cocker that actually does as you tell it,  what a rareity :lol:                    
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 05:33:08 PM »
WOW :o

Thats so great :)

A cocker that actually does as you tell it,  what a rareity :lol:

:lol:  :lol: Torie, thats about the only thing she will do :wink:  when told!                    

Offline taliska

• Site Member
    • Our Family
Indie the postmistress
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 08:48:55 PM »
Thats a great trick the only thing Tali does with the post is shred it to a million pieces.. :lol:  :lol:                    
Sue, Steve
Twins Sam and Sophie
Cockers - Taliska & Jurra
Puddy Cats - Tigger, Frankie & Tino