Author Topic: Another Big Boast  (Read 668 times)

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
Another Big Boast
« on: April 15, 2004, 10:11:27 AM »
Thought that I would follow the proud theme and have a good old boast about little Ellie :D

She has just won her starters jumping class by a full 2 seconds at only her first outdoor show :D  :D

I am soo pleased for her as she is very young to have done this even though it means we can no longer compete in starters classes and have to go onto the harder novice courses :?

Also thought I should add that Charlie is also coming on leaps and bounds and after only 2 months of training is also ready to compete :D

And not forgetting Dylan who at 11 weeks not jumps over poles on the ground and runs between the jump wings - he is learning fast :D                    

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Another Big Boast
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 01:13:46 PM »
well done! :D

ah bless at little Dylan! It's amazing how quickly some cockers can learn new things. Jenni's the same, seemed to take ages to train Millie, but Jenni's pickign things up really quick. I'm trying t convince Tris to come to agility classes with me, I'd like to take them both :D

I'm sure Rosie will continue to do well, even in the harder classes :D                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk