Author Topic: Tilly is 1!  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 02:45:53 PM »
Ooops...I missed it too :oops:   Hope Tilly was spoilt rotten :lol:  :wink:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2004, 10:41:16 PM »
Thanks again for your good wishes.  Here is Tilly in her collar, with some friends.  She is a bit indistinct!

Sue and Tilly

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2004, 11:07:19 PM »
Tilly is absolutelt gorgeous and WOW, that collar!!  You get such lovely collars for girly dogs  :x  :P  Do you think Morgan would hold it against me if I put one of these on him?  :lol:   :lol:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »
Do you think Morgan would hold it against me if I put one of these on him?  

Was just thinking the same thing about Dallas :wink:  :lol: She looks great and I'm just loving that collar - I had decided(finally!) that my new pup will be an orange roan but might have to opt instead for another black based on that collar :wink:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2004, 09:03:23 AM »
It don't matter what colour, Gill!  The important thing is, it's a girl you're getting - so can put nice fancy sparkly collars on her  :lol:   Cooper's 'bit' is still in hiding so I may start now, brainwashing him into thinking he's a girl  :lol:   :lol: .  By the time he's one I'll have one of those collars on him.  I really love that one that Tilly's got  :D  :P                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »
Hi Sue Tilly is Gorgeous   I have the same problem  trying to take piccies of my black lab Nell.... Sometimes all you can see are her light brown eyes.  :D  Love her collar, us girlies have got to have a bit of bling!!havent we.  :wink:                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2004, 02:33:50 PM »
It don't matter what colour, Gill!  The important thing is, it's a girl you're getting - so can put nice fancy sparkly collars on her  :lol:   Cooper's 'bit' is still in hiding so I may start now, brainwashing him into thinking he's a girl  :lol:   :lol: .  By the time he's one I'll have one of those collars on him.  I really love that one that Tilly's got  :D  :P

There's nothing wrong with a bloke who's in touch with his feminine side, most females find it very attractive.  If he wants a bit of "bling" let him  :lol:                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2004, 07:19:48 PM »
:oops: I'm so sorry I missed this :(

But hope you had a fab birthday Tilly, your collar is looking well lush on you 8)

Indie has a sparkly number too :wink:   She said anytime Tilly fancies painting the town red, give her a woof :lol:                    

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2004, 09:48:38 PM »
Happy Birthday Tilly ! :D  She looks a real pretty girl in that photo, a lovely expression and very sweet eyes. :D

Well done to your daughter for handling her at the Solids Show too. Her bravery puts to shame scaredy cats like myself.                    

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2004, 11:34:05 AM »
Thanks Colin.  She is a sweetie, with a lovely nature.  Thank you for your nice comments.

As for being a scaredy-cat, I know what you mean, it seemed quite daunting to us at first as everyone else seems so expert.  But we found everyone at Solid Cockers so friendly and supportive.  Really nice, pleasant people and we had a lovely day in the sunshine.  Emily's confidence was boosted no end by the informal, relaxed atmosphere and the fact that eveyone was so nice to her, even though she is such a novice handler (and it showed!) and I am such a novice groomer (and it showed!!).  It didn't matter that they came last in two classes - they got some lovely rosettes anyway and had a fun time, and didn't come last in the third class- wahay :D  :D !  Why not give it a go?  I'm sure you and your dogs would have fun and you get the opportunity to learn from the experts.  

Emma - the thought of  Indie and Tilly, out on the town in their sparkly collars?  The town wouldn't know what had hit it!!  Aren't they gorgeous, these cockers?

Sue, Emily and Tilly                    

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2004, 12:12:52 PM »
Happy belated birthday Tilly.

Sue,

Where did you get that collar, my new one is a little black girl :lol:  now do they do puppy size :D

Michelle                    

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2004, 03:59:35 PM »
Thanks Michelle,

Tilly's collar was one of our many purchases at Crufts - it has been put away until now.  Sorry, I can't remember the name of the stall.  They did do them in all sizes and colours though.  The little ones had just one row of "diamonds" and the bigger ones had two or more.  Sorry can't help more than that - hope you don't have to wait until Crufts 2005 to treat your little pup!

As for Morgan, I say go boy!  I'm sure no-one would dare suggest he was anything other than all boy, Shirley, despite his sparkly collar!                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2004, 04:13:27 PM »

Where did you get that collar, my new one is a little black girl :lol:  now do they do puppy size :D

Michelle

Michelle, they have little sparklie numbers at Pets Paraphernalia, in Burscough :)   I got Indie one, £4.95! :wink:                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Tilly is 1!
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2004, 04:25:22 PM »
Awww, Happy Birthday Tilly, love the new collar!

Is that a Rayburn I spotted there? We have a red one and Indie loves lying beside it!                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)