Author Topic: Welcome to PRCA  (Read 1919 times)

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Welcome to PRCA
« on: April 26, 2004, 06:19:56 PM »
*Millie stands up and waves to the rest of the group*

"Hello. My name is Millie and I am a 16 month old Cocker. I know I look gentle, well mannered with a healthy outlook on life, but the thing is, I have a dark secret.
The truth is, well you see" *Millie looks nervously around the group*
"The truth is I'm a closet POO ROLLER!"

*a round of applause from the group*

"What my owners don't realise, is that there is a great deal of expertise and knowledge to Poo rolling - its not just some flimsy wayward teenage streak that's not going anywhere and means nothing. It's an art!
For example, there are several types of poo that I class, as an artiste, worthy of my rolls.
The first and foremost is horse manure: this is by far the sweetest smelling of all the poo's you can roll in. The fresher the better, and the fresher it is the further it goes and harder it is to remove. Also because of the size of horse manure you can give yourself 2 or 3 coatings to be sure you're not missing anywhere - I can get really engrossed in horse manure, to the point of being oblivious to anyhting else, especially my owners voice.
Secondly there's fox poo. This is quite a sticky, foul smelling substance and generally provokes an instant reaction, if your owners don't catch you doing it (which in itself provokes an instant reaction!), because of the smell. It usually provokes a retching sound from my owners, swiftly followed by them sniffing me all over to find the actual patch - I think they really like it. Bird poo is excellent, a swift roll and it's applied, no need to re-apply several times like horse manure. Its also good because if you're not caught in the act you can usually continue to wear your masterpiece for a good few hours.
Finally, I like dead things. They're great for rolling in, so many unusual smells and lots of different textures and things to get stuck in my coat, like feathers, blood, you get the general idea.
Now for techinique - I like to sniff really really well, I tend to turn in circles as I sniff to ensure that I get the best smelling part for apllication. Then once the best smelling part is found, it's important to wiggle your bum in the air and kinda do the 'hokey-kokey' going up and down up and down until you have aligned the best smelling section, with the optimum place for application. once you're down there let all your inhibitions go and soon you will feel at one with nature.
from my personal perspective I think its incredibly important, and I have no idea why my owners are so shocked at the natural skill with which I apply the various natural camouflage substances I find - afterall I am a cocker, a gundog by nature, by camouflaging myself I am increasing my chances and ability at sneaking through undergrowth undetected.
Although usually once I have finished applying I am told that I could be smelt a mile off - I'm not sure what this means!
So, fellow closet poo rollers, please share your tails ;) with Poo Rolling Cocker Addicts (that's cockers addicted to poo rolling, not people addicted to cockers who poo roll! "                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 07:03:25 PM »
Hi Millie congratulations on your "coming out" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My name is Blue and I am a poo roller

I'm partial to a bit of fox poo rolling myself....... love the stuff......mmmm cant get enough of it......haven't got a clue why my human goes green when I have a roll in it, anyone would think that it was my fault!!!!!!!!!!!   I think that my human loves it too really because she keeps coming back to me for another sniff, "just to make sure the smells gone" she says but I know that she's really coming back for more :wink:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 07:32:30 PM »
My name is Vegas and I'm a Poo Roller :oops:

My absolute favourite is fox poo - I'm attracted to it like a magnet :twisted: I roll about in it for as long as it takes my mum to run screaming from the other end of the park to get to me.....to which I think, too late numpty, the deed is done :twisted: And then I just stand up, wag my tail whilst having a sly giggle to myself!  I take the most pleasure in carrying this out on a Monday - cos I'll have had a bath on the Sunday thus nearly reducing  mum to tears :wink: Can't convert Dallas (what a wuss :roll: ) but I'll make sure I get to my sister Jersey first when she finally arrives so I can have a poo rolling partner in crime 8)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 08:56:42 PM »
My name is Tilly and I am a poo-rolling deviant.  

My fetish is...I like to eat it.  Fresh or vintage, large or small, wet or dry, down it goes.  My mum never likes to kiss me afterwards, which is strange and the other funny thing is, I usually get my second  favourite food for a few days after a healthy portion of poo - chicken and rice.  I think my mum just likes to spoil me.

I don't know why you guys waste good poo by rolling in it, when you could be a gourmet like me.  Should I start a sub-group? PECA - Poo Eating Cockers Anonymous.

My name is Tilly and I am a poo-rolling deviant.                    

Offline annemie

• Site Member
    • http://members.chello.nl/~a.notten1/
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 09:02:30 PM »
My name is Joep, and I'm not shaming myself, I AM A BIG POO ROLLER  :D

I love deer poo, horse poo and people's poo. It's so wonderfull to roll and roll and roll.

But then the shower, that I don't like, the smell of shampoo isn't nice, so on the first walk, I will look around so that I can pick my own lovely parfum  :lol:                    
Greetings,

Annemie and a big kiss from Joep, Joris and Henry

[img width= height=]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/annemiejojo/Webfiets.jpg[/img]

Offline T

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 09:10:09 PM »
:shock: This is such a wickly funny post guys, we're in stiches! :lol:

Oh but sorry, we are not really laughing! (tight lip, smirking faces!) we do appreciate the seriousness of this addiction...but fortunately Charlie-Spud doesn't quite qualify to PRCA, yet!

To our horror he has been caught attempting this shocking activity...to a dead thing and other doggie poo...so we're keeping a close eye on him!                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 09:31:14 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My name is Indie pops and I sometimes like to roll in birdie plops
My mamma and dadda don't seem too fond of their cuddlichops
When I have been rolling around in birdieplops
But don't worry cos I know of a little guy Boo Boo
He lives around the corner, not far from the fox pooh
We can have our cuddliechops while were rolling around in all kinds of plops!!

Hmmm I'm no poet, or rapper for that matter :oops:  Ohh its only fun anyway :wink:                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 10:28:51 PM »
Hello my name is Nell,

i love rolling in fox poo as well

I do a headstand in it

Till i'm smelly as can be,

Thats what i  like doing you see.

Then when i'm ponging   and sticky, with all that poo.

My mum shouts and says! Nell how could you!!.  :shock:

I carried her a present all the way home,

And no your wrong, it was'nt a bone.  :twisted:                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 12:31:59 AM »
:lol: Very good mummy! :wink:

I must get my poetic skills from dad then :lol:                    

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 12:55:47 AM »
Hi,
Tia here. I am REALLY KEEN on rolling on headless birds, or even smaller bits of dead bird. I found two yesterday on two different walks and it makes my human run around waving her arms around just like a big bird and then chasing me. GREAT :twisted:                    
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 09:35:40 AM »
Hi, my name is Misty and I'm a rollaholic.

It started off when I was very young, Jimmy had seen some of the older Cockers doing it and got me to pretend to do it in my nan's garden. Here he is teaching me.....

Of course curiosity got the better of us and we couldn't resist trying it for real eventually.... well you have to try everything, don't you ? We started off with rabbit poo and found it surprisingly calming and relaxing, it was so much fun we got a fit of the giggles and felt very peckish afterwards. :lol:  It wasn't long before we progressed onto other things, our cravings became insatiable..... horse poo, fox poo etc there was just no stopping us. We became permanently obsessed with our search for the perfect fix of fox, the poo that put all other poos to shame. But it's not a problem, honest. We can control it, it's just recreational. We know we can give up at any time.                    

Offline Maria

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 10:29:03 AM »
Hello, my name is Boysie.

I just had to say

What the hell is wrong with you guys!

I'm with Tilly - dontcha know that you're wasting some good food here? Hey, if you have to roll, what's wrong with finding some wet / frosty or even snowy grass? That's what I do. Don't waste the food by wearing it man! You never know where the next meal is coming from.

Sorry to gatecrash your meeting - thought there might be a buffet or something.......                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 11:12:06 AM »
LOL!!!

These made me laugh out lound, hysterical!
Indie's a novice, he really is. He prefers fox poo, but LOVES to eat his won.

Shona                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 01:44:21 PM »
My name's Daisy,
and I too
like to roll in poo!

Mike thinks I'm Crazy
but I like it
you cant beat the smell of ...

Daisy, stop right there! Sorry guys, left the dog in charge of the computer...  :oops:                    

Offline taliska

• Site Member
    • Our Family
Welcome to PRCA
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 02:20:36 PM »
My name is Taliska and I confess, I love eating pooh, haven't tried many other varieties, prefer my own so far - but you guys have got me thinking I should try :twisted:  :twisted:

Most of you guys seem to do one or the other but I've recently been found out as a PRCA as well, after a particulary good encounter with Goose pooh in our local park, don't think mum and dad were very impressed mind it was particularly green and smelly :evil:                    
Sue, Steve
Twins Sam and Sophie
Cockers - Taliska & Jurra
Puddy Cats - Tigger, Frankie & Tino