Author Topic: chicken wing  (Read 3238 times)

Offline pinkcarys

• Site Member
Re: chicken wing
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »
Well done Kali, and well done Sheryl. You can take the emergency vet off standby! Griffin crunches his, spits it out, turns it round, gives it a crunch from the other direction then swallows the thing whole.Its great when we have guests round for dinner and we drink coffee to the sound of crunching bones. And the long bit dangling out of his mouth isn't pretty either!
"My aim in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »
Eeeek.  It disappeared in about 3 minutes!  Now I am going to be in a panic because the last time I gave her a wing she was sick with splinters a few hours after.  She did crunch some of it though, I heard it  :P

Crikey Glen and Sally will happily show Kali how to eat one in about 30 seconds flat if you want  :D
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline savanna

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 08:43:18 PM »
HI ALL.  WELL TODAY I GAVE RUBY HER 1ST CHICKEN WING,AND SHE LAPPED IT UP.IS IT OK TO GIVE HER 1 ADAY IN REPLACE OF A KIBBLE MEAL,SHE IS 13WKS NOW.
THE BUTCHER GAVE ME A BAG OF BONES ALSO,ARE THEY OK TO GIVE 1 NOW AND THEN TO RUBY???
SHE IS SOUND ASLEEP UNDER MY FEET SNORING :005:
IM TAKING HER OUT FOR HER 1ST WALK TOMOROW.

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 12:55:53 AM »
 :005:  :lol2:
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline martcle

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 09:42:46 PM »
Im not having my baby missing out >:(  im of to the butchers tommorow to buy some :luv: :luv:  Cant wait im really excited :005:
xxxx Sade and Poppy xxxx

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2008, 04:40:20 PM »
I have been giving Roxy 2 a week 'cos she has kibble and on the days she has the wings I reduce the kibble a little.

She had her first one a couple of weeks ago! She was shocked i gave it to her and ate it with an eye on the kitchen in case I tried to get it back!

My next door neighbour text me to check she was supposed to have it as she was looking guilty!!!
  :005: