Author Topic: Wish Me Luck  (Read 3246 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 07:45:11 AM »
Hi Otis,

I'm going to Mr Vets today too where mum says I'll have a nice sleep and when I wake up, my head will be smooth again :shock:  Vegas says hes had his bits off and its easy peasy, nothing to worry about(thety are still not getting mine though :wink: ) Good luck, matey, let us know how you get on.

Woofs and licks

Dallas

PS I've heard that you get chicken after things like this :shock:  Not sure if Vegas was winding me up or not - I hope thats not just a nasty rumour :?                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 09:26:10 AM »
Otis,

Don't worry it really doesnt hurt but you can milk it for as much as you can :wink: My mummy thought I was in agony and hand feed me in my basket for 4 days until she caught me chasing next doors cat :shock:

Good luck

Billy                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 09:49:49 AM »
After youve had a lovely sleep, and your mum takes you home she  will realy spoil you.

Just remember to milk it for all its worth                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2004, 10:26:39 AM »
If you feel like humping your mums leg whilst looking at these pics...that's OK...but be careful because she may draw the line at you humping her pillow  :wink:  

BFN

Butty xxxxxxx

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hello cousin Otis,  Piper Treasure here.   Think I might be a bit late but hope your op went okay and that you're getting lots of treatsters from your mummy.

I like to hump too - specially the last three weeks, I have had a humping extravaganza.  I tried to get daddys arm 'cos it fitted just right.

Love,

Piperxxx                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2004, 10:53:50 AM »
Hi Otis

Indie pops here, don't worry about the op thingie, you will be fine, cos your such a great guy :D   They will make you nice and comfie and give you some special stuff, that gives you some great dreams, of rabbits and birds, that you can chase :lol:   My mum says I have to go and get "done" too in about 12 weeks, so I need you to tell me what them dreams are like, and if you can actually catch the rabbit :wink:

Luv ya dude

Indie xxxxx

Sorry- I'm a bit late with this, only just caught it - he will be home soon enough Michele, expecting that chicken and rice :lol:   Let us know how he is :)                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2004, 11:32:23 AM »
Awww, good luck Otis, let me know how you get on as my mum mentioned it to me the other day!

Indie xx                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2004, 02:43:38 PM »
Hey Otis,

How was it for you then? My legs don't seem to be doing what my brain is telling them to :?  Its making my mum laugh but I'm just not seeing the funny side :evil:  I made so much noise in the kennel that I got to go home early - I was home at 12.00 :shock:  Mum was a bit  :oops: . Off to have another forty winks :wink:

A Very Groggy Dallas                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline annemie

• Site Member
    • http://members.chello.nl/~a.notten1/
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2004, 03:45:40 PM »
Hi Otis,

How are you now? me and my brother had have the same thing. The day after I'm humping already on my teddybear :lol:  

Did you'r mum spoil you now? :P

i wish all the best to recover quick,

Joep                    
Greetings,

Annemie and a big kiss from Joep, Joris and Henry

[img width= height=]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/annemiejojo/Webfiets.jpg[/img]

Offline Maria

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2004, 04:09:43 PM »
Hi Otis
Hope all went well today. You shouldn't miss your bits too much - I lost mine over a year ago just before I came to live here. You'll still find that area irrestisible to lick - after the stitches have gone. Oh, and make sure you practice the big soulful eyes look - humans can't resist fussing you if you do that.
Welcome to the club mate

Boysie                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2004, 04:35:58 PM »
Hi everyone,
Well I went down to the vets at 9am (none of this in at the crack of dawn for me :D) and the nurse was really nice and she chatted to my Mum for a bit and then she took me with her. I waited for a while and then I had a luverly sleep :wink:  and yes Indie, I did catch the rabbit (it was white & had a waistcoat & gloves on :wink: ). At 11.30 I heard the vet call my Mum to say I was awake but still sleepy and she came and collected me at 1.30. Mum's given me some tiny tablets called Arnica (is that like Arnica Schwartznecker  :lol: ) and the rice is cooked ready to go with the chicken a bit later on. Anyway I'm fine thanks, but feeling very tired, so I'm back to bed for another sleep now.
love
Otis

Dallas - I hope you're feeling better soon too matey  :D
Tia - you'll be fine, just do like they say and milk the humans for all their worth  :wink:                    

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2004, 04:41:53 PM »
aaaw - well done both you boys - so brave :D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2004, 05:38:15 PM »
It's great that they're in such good spirits that they even made it to the keyboard to update us.  What brave boys you have, Gill and Michele.  Glad they're both recovering well                      
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2004, 06:37:11 PM »
8) Cool Otis, I cannae wait now to get those wabbits :lol:   Soo happy ya feelin better man, enjoy your chicken and rice and ask ya mama canya have a human biccie :wink:

Indie Pops xxx

So glad hes home, and its over and done with!                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2004, 09:27:01 PM »
Glad to here all went well Otis  :D I agree with all the others milk it for all it's worth in true cocker stylee as only a cocker can  :wink:

Take care

love Butty xxxxx                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Wish Me Luck
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2004, 09:38:31 PM »
Hey Otis

Pleased to hear that everything went well with the you no whats :wink: :shock:

Chat with you soon - My Mum is calling me now as she is still going on about what the nice Judge wrote about me - byeeeeeee Douglas  :wink:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands