Author Topic: Patsy's still @ teckles ive added an image & some more i  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Patsy's still @ teckles ive added an image & some more i
« on: June 25, 2004, 01:14:13 AM »

Cocker Spaniel PATSY 4 years old and ideally needs to be in a home with older or no children, with someone who understands the breed.
Teckels animal sanctury Tel. 01452 740300

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=12&t=5988

or

http://chat.animalsanctuary.info/viewtopic.php?t=129

Further information from Teckels is that Patsy can only be homed where she would be an only dog as she has a problem with other dogs. Patsy has been working on getting on with dogs and may now be rehomed with dogs but they will have arrange a meet with the dog :)

This is a cross post from the DogPages forum.
It is not being handled by Cockersonline. No queries to us, contact Teckels or Dogpages only.

CockersOnline accepts no responsibility for any agreements, verbal or otherwise, made between you and other parties.
It is YOUR responsibility to check the background of any dog and ensure it is suitable for rehoming with you.

Edit: Posted with permission from Admin.                    

Offline Birtles

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 03:01:59 PM »
Why can't she be rehomed with children? Surely shes been waiting for such a long time........
mnths later and we are still waiting                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 05:05:53 PM »
Responsible rescues will not rehome dogs to homes with young children if they know from their past history that they are not reliable with children.  I believe Patsy has other issues too but I'm sure Teckles will give you full information if you contact them direct on the phone number given above. As requested above, all queries should be directed to Teckles or Dogpages not Cockers Online

Thank You :)

Jane                    
Jane