Author Topic: Am I Turning Into One Of You?  (Read 4596 times)

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
Re: Am I Turning Into One Of You?
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 05:08:34 PM »
Reggie has got a massive rawhide christmas tree, and attached to it are 25 little rawhide bones to cut off each day.  But I realised today, I haven't got the children an advent calendar!!!! 

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Spaniel Ears

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »
When I got Roxy back in February, I swore I wouldn't do birthday and Christmas pressie for her, just the same as I said she wouldn't get on the sofa or bed  ;).  Needless to say she goes on all the furniture and sleeps on the bed at night  :005:.  So now that her birthday is 4 days away and Christmas less than a month away it's a total different story and pressies have been purchased.  :005:  I can't wait to see her little face when she gets her new toys.  Her face lights up when she gets one.  And all my family (who are all in love with her) have been out and bought pressies for her.  So it looks like she will get spoilt rotten.

I haven't bought an advent calendar for her though.....but that's only becuase she can't eat the treats  ;)

You can't help but turn into a great big softy when you own a cocker.....at least that's my excuse!

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »
Charlie always forgets me but gets something for his dad! He buys presents for all his doggie cousins and I buy him something too! I share my birthday with hin too, so we do it all again in January.

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »
I am also guilty of buying Alfie an Elf costume for his xmas party at ringcraft in a few weeks  ph34r :005:

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2008, 05:53:14 PM »
I am also guilty of buying Alfie an Elf costume for his xmas party at ringcraft in a few weeks  ph34r :005:

We need to see the pictures after that  :D

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »

We need to see the pictures after that  :D

Oh definately  :005: I am getting quite excited about this party  ph34r :005:

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2008, 06:50:04 PM »
Nother mad owner here. I do all the above things. Give mine pressies, receive pressies from them, buy them advent calendar, sign cards with their names..... they even send their daddy texts sometimes from my phone and vv  ph34r

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »
Nother mad owner her. i do all the above things. Give mine pressies, receive pressies from them, buy them advent calendar, sign cards with their names..... they even send their daddy texts sometimes from my phone and vv  ph34r

:005: :005: Love it  :005: What do the texts say 'your dinners in the dog'  :005:

Offline BabyB

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2008, 07:10:50 PM »
I sign most of the Christmas cards in this house with the dogs names as well ph34r under our names I put kisses - under the dogs I draw paw prints ph34r is that a really bad admission ph34r ph34r :005:
Oh, I do that as well :005:
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline Han

• Darling Darcey
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »
I haven't done any Christmas shopping at all ... apart from for Darcey. As long as princess pup is sorted I'll have a merry christmas!

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »
Same here, we buy presents to and from, and Baja gets presents from different family members.

Baja insists on buying the kennels a bottle of whiskey and shortbread, and maybe a bag of bonios for anyone in over Christmas! :005:

Christmas wouldn't be the same if he didn't have a bone as big as himself!

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »
Heh heh you are mad... I don't get mine anything ph34r ph34r ph34r ph34r (wonder if I'm going to get banned from COL now???) and I certainly don't do doggy advent calenders ph34r ph34r I figure my two cost me enough for the rest of the year and if I got them a present on one day they'd expect one everyday too... can't be doing with that  :lol:

Hannah x

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
Heh heh you are mad... I don't get mine anything ph34r ph34r ph34r ph34r (wonder if I'm going to get banned from COL now???) and I certainly don't do doggy advent calenders ph34r ph34r I figure my two cost me enough for the rest of the year and if I got them a present on one day they'd expect one everyday too... can't be doing with that  :lol:

Hannah x

Thought I was the only one then - mine gets bought stuff all year and I don't put my pet names on xmas cards either or buy other people presents from them.   Shame on me.   :005: ph34r

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »

Hannah x

Thought I was the only one then - mine gets bought stuff all year and I don't put my pet names on xmas cards either or buy other people presents from them.   Shame on me.   :005: ph34r

We should probably walk away now.. whilst we still can  :lol:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »

Hannah x

We should probably walk away now.. whilst we still can  :lol:

Did you see last year that 'Elf yourself' ?? Well you two should do the 'scrooge yourself' Shame on you  :lol2: