Author Topic: Researching my new pups pedigree  (Read 2090 times)

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
Researching my new pups pedigree
« on: August 04, 2004, 08:49:09 PM »
Hi

I am researching my new pups pedigree, I have been searching the web for a kennel called Kavora which I believe is based in Cambridge but can find no listing.  I am looking for some pictures of some of the Kavora champions - any ideas where I could look or does anyone know the Kavora kennels in Cambridge.                    
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 09:54:44 PM »
Kavora used to be a very famous show kennel breeding many Champions but this was some years ago. The breeder now only breeds unregistered pet puppies & does not have a website. You'll not find many photos of Kavora dogs on the web but there are some in books like Cockers Today by Joyce Caddy & also Peggy Grayson's History of The Cocker Spaniel. Colin's Jimmy is from the Kavora line & I'm sure he'll be along later to help you with further info :)

Jane                    
Jane

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 09:56:14 PM »
Hi Wendy

I've spent far too much time on the internet doing this for our new pup, Molo, who doesn't even come home until Friday :shock:

I can't help you with any pictures I am afraid, but I've found a couple of the Kavora line on this extended pedigree page:
http://www.aones.com/cockers/expandedpedigrees.htm

I hope you enjoy tracing your pups ancestors as much as I am!                    
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club