Author Topic: Home at last!  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Home at last!
« on: August 07, 2004, 06:23:13 AM »
:D  :D  :D

Horray!

Molo finally came home yesterday afternoon

He was a total star - he slept lots yesterday afternoon - interspersed with short bursts of play (see the gallery).

We put him to bed in his crate in the kitchen at about 10pm, he cried for about 25 minutes, then settled down. (I slept on the sofa bed inthe next room)  :shock: I took him out for a wee at 1 am and he slept through until 5:30 this morning.

A bonio biscuit and 20 minutes play and he is flaked out again on the floor at my feet!

Only one puddle - entirely my fault  :roll:  and not too much chewing/biting so far......although I am making sure I have always got a toy to distract him from my hand/toes/hair/trouser legs :lol:

Thinking of taking him for a short trip today; we'll see how it goes.....but the carnival may be a wash out tomorrow as its forcast to pour with rain  :(

I'll keep you up to date with how I get on......I can't beleive he is finally here :wink:                    
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Home at last!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 07:24:14 AM »
Welcome home Molo :D

Now the fun really begins :lol:

Michelle                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Home at last!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 07:53:26 AM »
Welcome home Molo - you sound like you are being a very good boy for your mummy. Looking forward to seeing lots of photos of you as you get bigger 8)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline suki1964

• Site Member
  • Look mum - no legs :)
Home at last!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 07:57:56 AM »
Welcome home Molo :)

Rachel once again he and Alfie could be brothers, he too had me up at 5.30 :)

Off to look at the photos

Caroline and Alfie                    
Caroline and Alfie

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 08:58:41 AM »
Welcome home little man.  :D Just off to look at your photos.                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Andrea L

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2004, 10:45:52 AM »
just had a peek at Molo. He's a very handsome boy.Now you can join the ranks of the getting up ridiculously early brigade :D                    
lots of woofs n' licks,
Andrea, Silas and Marley

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2004, 12:47:43 PM »
Welcome home Molo.  Ahh, It's great to hear that he's settling well.  Isn't it great, waking up the first morning after bringing a pup home, it's so exciting isn't it?!?  Bet you can't stop looking at him.  Have fun!! :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2004, 01:16:44 PM »
:D Awww welcome home little man!                    

Offline Laura

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 04:58:54 PM »
Welcome home Molo!! 8)  :D  Can't wait to hear all about your little ways and antics!!  Be good for mummy though  :wink:                    
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 05:53:33 PM »
Just had a look at your piccy Molo - you are soooo gorgeous - your mummy is going to have such fun with you, welcome xxx                    
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline bunny

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2004, 06:10:51 PM »
welcome home molo, i know exactly how you feel, i have my two little cuties aswell, first night up a bit, second night once with one and then slept all night ever since, but they keep me on my toes during the day with play to, i am of to look at the pics aswell, haven't put mine in yet as hubby still has not got around to installing the cam, goodluck, and hope all goes well. :lol:                    

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Home at last!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2004, 02:17:52 PM »
Well, we still haven't left the 'honeymoon' period with Molo yet, he is such a star :D

He slept from 11pm to 6:15 this morning, with a little crying when we left him, and one wee in the night. He is happy to doze in his playpen during the day with us in the next room, or even upstairs - and when we have popped him in to his pen for a few minutes cos we needed some space, he whines for only a few seconds and then settles with a chew toy to wait for us :!:

The problem is; if we get too used to this, it will be a very rude awakening if/when he finally becomes devil-pup :twisted:

He is not eating his full meals, but we are giving him a few 'treats' between meals, and he's full of beans when he's playing so I am guessing he's getting all he needs.                    
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline PennyB

Home at last!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 03:05:47 PM »
The problem is; if we get too used to this, it will be a very rude awakening if/when he finally becomes devil-pup :twisted:  

He may be the model pup you never know. We've only had any problems now Wilf is going through his adolescence, which I think people are really shocked when dogs go through this phase as its often unexpected.                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2004, 05:55:41 PM »
Welcome home Molo  :D                    

Offline Rusty

• Site Member
Home at last!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2004, 09:36:39 AM »
Hi Rachel & Molo

:)  :)  :) Now the fun begins!!!!

You must be so pleased that molo is actually home,you will have so much fun with him :D  :D  he will be a big part of your life so quickly that you wonder what you done before you got him :)  :)  :)

Hope you have some great times!!!!

Elle & Rusty xx