Author Topic: Will I become rich ?  (Read 951 times)

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
Will I become rich ?
« on: April 22, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »
After another walk and lost ball i have been thinking (difficult for me) Considering that Cockers are supposed to be able to sniff out drugs wrapped in layers of plastic and can smell fox and other poo at least a field away.If i managed to invent a ball impregnated with aforementioned smells i am sure Bonnie Boo would be able to find it. Now would this be a successful  best seller and bring me riches beyond my wildest dreams ? :lol2:
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet

Offline Eve

• Donator
    • www.yvonnehughes.co.uk
Re: Will I become rich ?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »
No and I think you should get out more. :005:

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »
Are you going to impregnate it with the smell of Coke or poo ???? If it is the first you might find hundreds of junkies aimlessly wandering around local parks and countryside  :lol: :lol:
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline mcphee

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »
Haha! I think we are missing the point. The cocker mind is a mysterious, highly developed reasoning machine. Cockers seem to me to be more than capable of finding a ball if they want to. Just as smelling wonderful after a nice roll in something divine is done because they want to, losing balls is just the same. Rufus has lost 6 of the hard hollow balls on rope with bell inside, at least 7 bouncy balls and numerous tennis balls this year. I used to think it was because he got distracted by bunnies and squirrels and sniffs. Now I think he decides that that is the right place for that particular ball. This explains why I keep finding his remaining balls in bizarre places round the garden. All deliberate in the mind of the cocker. I doubt Rufus for one will succumb to the wily tricks of a human.   

Offline ollie1

• look at me !
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »
They can sniff out money to . Did you see a program about a police cocker spaniel that was trained to find drugs and money . The lady police officer was taking the dog for a walk when all a suddon the little cocker jumped up onto a cash machine in a manchester busy main street and started to bark like mad . This told the lady officer she had found some money the police officer laughed at the dog and said good girl but we know money lives in there ! apparently it costs 9 thousand pounds to train a dog to do this .............I guess you would have to spend to accumulate .
"The soul can have no rainbows, unless the eyes have shed some tears!"

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 11:36:03 PM »
The cocker mind is a mysterious, highly developed reasoning machine.

Speaking of drugs....... :rofl1: :rofl1:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 06:45:58 AM »
They can sniff out money to . Did you see a program about a police cocker spaniel that was trained to find drugs and money . The lady police officer was taking the dog for a walk when all a suddon the little cocker jumped up onto a cash machine in a manchester busy main street and started to bark like mad . This told the lady officer she had found some money the police officer laughed at the dog and said good girl but we know money lives in there ! apparently it costs 9 thousand pounds to train a dog to do this .............I guess you would have to spend to accumulate .
And even then you might just get a cocker who leaps on all your friends with bulging wallets!  :005:
My sister has a little working cocker cross she got from a resue  :luv: Everytime she comes to our house she brings my husband all the golf balls that Gizmo has discovered on her walks  :005:

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »
Zorro never loses balls really, he's far too attached to them. He's always coming and lying in front of us, will put the ball in front of him and then just lies there watching it in admiration, with the occasional glance at us, I know really he's asking us to throw it but the raised eyebrows he does are like he's saying "it's the most fantastic ball, don't you reckon?"
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »
Harvey can sniff out his squeaky snowman from almost anywhere  :005: Shame he's not the same with money.