Author Topic: Rocky Cocker Now Needs A Home  (Read 9747 times)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Rocky Cocker Now Needs A Home
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2004, 10:07:25 PM »
Glad to hear that Rocky is settling in so well.  I'm sure we'd all like to see some pics of Rocky with his new playmates in his new home  :)   Well done, you for taking him into your life!!  :)  
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline PennyB

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2004, 12:35:38 AM »
HI,

this is my first post here but i felt i needed to let you all know that I am lucky enough to have become Rockys new mum.
He has settled down really well with my 3, and after a fairly hectic weekend he is snuggled up to Amber, my other cocker, on the sofa.

Thank you to everyone for the good wishes and genuine concern expressed for Rocky - who is even more gorgeous in real life than  in photos.

Huge thanks to Penny for caring for Rocky so well. And for directing me after i got lost, driving  through Cardiff after a long drive from Yorkshire.

Once again many thanks to every one concerned in allowing Rocky to join my family. If you are interested i will post to let everyone know how he is getting on

Suex
Hi Sue, wlecome to COL and glad the big bear is settling in well, and that he's got sweet Amber to snuggle up next to.

Got your message but was out walking the dogs in the rain when you rang (and also cuddling a lovely 14-week old border terrier as well that was running rings round Wilf out on the park LOL).
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

lynseyloo

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2004, 08:16:57 AM »
Aw hiSue, how lovely to meet you, I was so in love with Rocky's handsome face, please give him a lovely kiss from me.  I am not in a position to have another dog at moment however if I had, Rocky would have been top of my list, but then I think he was loved by a lot of people on COL  :lol:

Penny, well done you, and whats this about Wilf having rings run around him???  :lol:  by a terrier Wilf?? and a pup at that??  :lol: come on Wilf!!!  Wilf! Wilf!Ra ra ra!  :P

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2004, 08:37:56 AM »
Closing this thread at request of Penny.
Now that Rocky has a new home.

Regards