Author Topic: Louis Is Going Bonkers!  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Louis

• Site Member
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« on: September 26, 2004, 12:27:31 PM »
Hi everyone

Just been cooking the beef for sunday dinner, Louis obviously smelt it when i took it out of the oven, he dived out of his bed and came and sat in the kitchen.  He started licking the oven glove, frantically jumping up at the bench, then he raced outside and sat next to the wall where the ventilation for the extractor fan comes out and he started sniffing the air around this area :blink:  :blink:
I then eventually got him out of the kitchen and he is now sitting outside the kitchen door crying, howling and wimpering :angry:  :angry:
Good job he's getting some for his lunch otherwise i would have a very angry cocker on my hands.  Only give him sunday dinner once in a while, and he always enjoys it :D  :D
Ah well better go and distract him before my neighbours think he is being tortured :blink:  :blink:

Gemma & Louis

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 01:06:22 PM »
I have this everyday with mine - especially if I'm cooking meat of any description. They then howl for the tray with the roasting fat in to too. They drive me nuts :blink:  :angry:  
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

lynseyloo

Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 01:21:30 PM »
yup Jessie was just runnin around in circles in the kitchen aswell, I buy a larger piece of meat so the dogs have a share  :rolleyes: although this kitchen at the moment is TINY so I have to get her out when cooking cos I will trip over with her excitement to help  :P  

scoobie

Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 02:37:24 PM »
Gemma as you can see your not alone with this one ;)  ;)  scoobie does the same and to hear him you'd think I'd starved him all week
Edith

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
    • http://janandnoel.com
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 02:42:37 PM »
:lol: same here Hun does rhe march past the oven every five mins when their is chicken in , hubbys just said god help us christmas eve when the turkey is in the mind boggles  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  

Offline cassy's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.cassyandco.mypets.net
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2004, 03:07:19 PM »
What is it with these pets!  As if they are'nt spoilt enough... Mine have bakers all week but they sure know when its sunday cos I give them meat and veg mixed with there usual food.
What about take-aways. Do any of you have the same trouble as me?. They love chinese but when we have an indian, they seem to know its not there cup of tea... :blink:  

Offline Louis

• Site Member
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2004, 03:39:46 PM »
Glad to hear its not just louis whose a bit mad :blink:  :blink:
As for chinese, Louis goes mad for that as well, but he never gets any bless him.  When we first got him my husband made the mistake of putting the prawn crackers on the little table next to the settee, then he went into the kitchen.  We both heard this crunching sound :o  :o  when we went into the living room, there he was lying on the settee, just helping himself, what a cheek!!!!!
So we now sit at the table, much to louis disgust :D  :D

Gemma&Louis

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 08:42:47 AM »
Lottie LOVES her roast dinner :D   I tend to cook one once a week at some point and she lays in the kitchen the whole time once it's cooking :rolleyes:

She has the full works but the worst part is having to listen to her whilst it's cooling down, the wimpering and crying is almost unbearable and we can't seem to relax and enjoy our meal until hers is put in front of her :rolleyes:  
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Louis Is Going Bonkers!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2004, 10:17:39 PM »
then he raced outside and sat next to the wall where the ventilation for the extractor fan comes out and he started sniffing the air around this area :blink:  :blink:

Gemma, Louis could be the new Bisto Kid  :lol: