Author Topic: Where do you buy Naturediet in bulk?  (Read 4287 times)

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
Where do you buy Naturediet in bulk?
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
My head hurts.  :shades:  I have just been trying to work out the cheapest way to buy Naturediet online in bulk and the variables in discounts/postage costs/freepost but only up to x weight are shortening my life. Would be really grateful to hear from anyone whose mathematical abilities are superior to my own.  :-*  Many thanks.

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Re: Where do you buy Naturediet in bulk?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:51:12 AM »
I totally sympathise  :lol2: I got some recently from netpetshop but I had also ordered 15k of Burns which automatically comes with free delivery. (I just mix a tiny bit of nd with her kibble, so I don't use a lot). Sorry, still in bed so not got invoice to hand  ph34r :005:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
I totally sympathise  :lol2: I got some recently from netpetshop but I had also ordered 15k of Burns which automatically comes with free delivery. (I just mix a tiny bit of nd with her kibble, so I don't use a lot). Sorry, still in bed so not got invoice to hand  ph34r :005:

What a great mental picture - SkyeSue in bed with the whole of COL.  :005: :005:  Thanks so much - I'll take a look now.  :-*

Offline Smudgesmum

• Site Member
  • mum to Oliver,9 and Smudge,4
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »
Hi

I buy mine from  GJW Titmuss Ltd .They do a packet of 3 x 18  ( 2 chicken and rice and 1 lamb and rice)   free postage .I also buy Burns Chicken and Rice for my other doglet from them 15kgs is also free postage (which comes with a free toy every time so when Smudge sees the big bag he gets very excited!) Hope this helps Liz

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »
Thanks so much to both of you.  Problem solved without any more Nurofen.  :005: :005:

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk, about £11 for 18 trays or cheaper the more you spend down to £9 per 18 trays. Great service too.

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 05:52:50 PM »
www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk, about £11 for 18 trays or cheaper the more you spend down to £9 per 18 trays. Great service too.

Oh *******  I'd just ordered elsewhere.  And you're right, Joanne - Berriewood is much the cheapest.  Never mind - there's always another time and another order.  The one certainty in this world is that cockers will keep on scoffing.  ::) ::)  And all of these suggestions are loads cheaper than the petshop, when they can actually get hold of it (it's really difficult here). So thanks to all of you, especially from Millie and Cassie.  (For those who may remember previous posts on the subject of Cassie, Chappie and pancreatitis - I've broken.  I can no longer stand the smell, despite her evident love of the vile mess.  The final straw was her jumping on the bed yesterday and wiping her Chappie-chops all over the pillow. I didn't discover until I laid my weary head upon it last night.  >:D >:D It's Naturediet for two now.)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:40 PM »
I was on Berriewood last night and for 2 x 18 pack boxes of ND by the time I added postage it came to £28.94 which is 80p per pack... PAH sells it at 79p per pack and I went to my local doggy shop and she sells it for 77p per pack and if you buy 18 packs you get one free so I got 36 packs for £26 and I didn't have to wait for it to be posted! ETA: and I was able to get a variety of the chicken, lamb, rabbit&turkey and fish flavours instead of having to take 18 packs of just one flavour.

It's obviously cheaper via Berriewood if you order lots more stuff but if you're just ordering ND as I am and you're not spending more than £50 at a time then you're probably just as well buying it from PAH or a local shop.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »
 (For those who may remember previous posts on the subject of Cassie, Chappie and pancreatitis - I've broken.  I can no longer stand the smell, despite her evident love of the vile mess.  The final straw was her jumping on the bed yesterday and wiping her Chappie-chops all over the pillow. I didn't discover until I laid my weary head upon it last night.  >:D >:D It's Naturediet for two now.)
I remember Cassie and her pancreatitis, she really had a time of it, how is she doing now?  :luv:

Funnily enough, I now have been diagnosed with pancreatitis - should I be eating Chappie?!
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline mcphee

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 06:39:32 PM »
Can you buy mixed cases on line? I have just bought a mixed box of 18 6 each rabbit, chicken and lamb for £12 from my local independent pet shop. Rufus likes a bit of variety!

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »
Can you buy mixed cases on line? I have just bought a mixed box of 18 6 each rabbit, chicken and lamb for £12 from my local independent pet shop. Rufus likes a bit of variety!

Yes you can, berriewood did mixed cases last time I ordered. I get about £200 worth at once so it works out cheap for me.

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »

Yes you can, berriewood did mixed cases last time I ordered. I get about £200 worth at once so it works out cheap for me.

If you spend that much then it's a good deal but if you only order one or two cases at a time to get a mixed case is really expensive - for me to order 2 mixed cases including postage it works out at 99p per pack so I'd have paid nearly £10 more than I did today for exactly the same thing! I was checking all this last night as we'd nearly run out of ND :005:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 07:40:31 PM »
 (For those who may remember previous posts on the subject of Cassie, Chappie and pancreatitis - I've broken.  I can no longer stand the smell, despite her evident love of the vile mess.  The final straw was her jumping on the bed yesterday and wiping her Chappie-chops all over the pillow. I didn't discover until I laid my weary head upon it last night.  >:D >:D It's Naturediet for two now.)
I remember Cassie and her pancreatitis, she really had a time of it, how is she doing now?  :luv:

Funnily enough, I now have been diagnosed with pancreatitis - should I be eating Chappie?!

Please, please - if you're stuck with a low fat diet but still want friends, avoid Chappie like the plague.  :o :o So sorry to hear that pancreatitis has happened to you though.  I hope you will get over it quickly.  After a shaky period, Cassie is now doing brilliantly.  Two weekends ago (on the only sunny day I think we've had in Cumbria all summer) we took her on a long walk above Mungrisdale to test her recovery rate.  We had a spare rucksac in case we needed to carry her down. She galloped through it - all ten miles of open fell - and asked for more. We were so happy we were practically in tears.  Here she is guarding her lunch from a lovely rescue trailhound we met called Sally.  To think we couldn't get her to eat anything barely two months ago.  :D :D  But I do think it's generous of you to ask, bearing in mind your own huge loss. I hope you're telling Duggie lovely stories about past cocker friends (and not having to duck from Chappie-breath, even though it undoubtedly put Cass on the road to recovery).

love from
Annie  :-*

Offline mcphee

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »
I couldn't bear the smell of Chappie original! Rufus only has half a pack a day, so I will stick to a local supplier. I am just pleased the manager at the time suggested I use it.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »
It's ok, I'm vegetarian anyway, so won't be having any Chappie! :005:

What great news about Cassie, and what a star doing a 10 mile walk. It's amazing just how far they can go, isn't it? On our hols at the Lakes last year Gari did a 7 mile trek, and 6 miles of it was us keeping well away from him as he decided to roll in sheep poo as soon as he spotted it! :020:
I've told Duggie all about him and what not to do. :005:

I'm so glad Cassie is doing well and enjoying her food. :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge