Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« on: October 13, 2004, 10:28:49 PM »
Help please,

I was just trying to have ago and upload another picture for my 'c' drive as a possible new avatar but everytime i clicked the browse button nowt was happening.  The thing is, in my infiniate wisdom :rolleyes:  :lol:  a thought that it was because i already had an uploaded piccy as my avatar, so i deleted it.  Now i don't have anything :(  and it still won't let me browse :angry:

Please help

Torie x
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 08:23:28 AM »
Help please,

I was just trying to have ago and upload another picture for my 'c' drive as a possible new avatar but everytime i clicked the browse button nowt was happening.  The thing is, in my infiniate wisdom :rolleyes:  :lol:  a thought that it was because i already had an uploaded piccy as my avatar, so i deleted it.  Now i don't have anything :(  and it still won't let me browse :angry:

Please help

Torie x
Could be a number of things Torie, feel free to send me the file via email (info@cockersonline.co.uk) which you wish to use and I'll check it out for filesize etc.

Regards
Stuart

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 08:55:56 PM »
Thanks Stuart

Tried to have another go tonight, and as you can hopefully tell....i fixed it :D
Just don't ask me how ;)

Torie x
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 10:15:08 PM »
Thanks Stuart

Tried to have another go tonight, and as you can hopefully tell....i fixed it :D
Just don't ask me how ;)

Torie x
Yes can see that ok now!  ;)