Author Topic: Forthglade or Naturediet  (Read 6154 times)

Offline Abbi

Re: Forthglade or Naturediet
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 10:11:25 PM »
We tried everything to get Abbi to eat since we have had her (different kibble) and finally she now eats Nature Diet, without any fuss! She has a third of a tub for breakfast and a third for dinner. We are lucky as our local stockist sells boxes of 18 for £10.99 (Lillico in Aylesford). She has firm poo and is doing very well on it.

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »
Rodaidh and Caoimhe are on half barf and half Barking Heads but they get Nature Diet once or twice a week and if we're away anywhere as the tubs are really portable. I buy a mixture of the flavours and they like them all, especially the smelly fish one :P They've had Nature's Harvest too and it seems equally good but it only comes in two flavours. I also occasionally buy the frozen Prize Choice blocks, they don't take up a lot of room in the freezer and are good for a bit of variety (their freeflow tripe is good too).

My girls have the Prize Choice blocks too, today they had the lamb dinner one and really enjoyed it, for some reason they look a lot more appetising than some of the others......not that I've tried them of course  :005:

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »
Rodaidh and Caoimhe are on half barf and half Barking Heads but they get Nature Diet once or twice a week and if we're away anywhere as the tubs are really portable. I buy a mixture of the flavours and they like them all, especially the smelly fish one :P They've had Nature's Harvest too and it seems equally good but it only comes in two flavours. I also occasionally buy the frozen Prize Choice blocks, they don't take up a lot of room in the freezer and are good for a bit of variety (their freeflow tripe is good too).

My girls have the Prize Choice blocks too, today they had the lamb dinner one and really enjoyed it, for some reason they look a lot more appetising than some of the others......not that I've tried them of course  :005:

Well I'm waiting for Barking Heads kibble to arrive (hurry up, hurry up) and am going to go to PAH tomorrow to see whats in the freezer and see if they stock the Natures Harvest, if not will get a couple of Nature Diets before I order in bulk.     As Quinn is on puppy food still, theres no variety for him yet but seeing as hes had the same old kibble every day I don't think that will bother him.    I'm so glad I had a full bag of his old kibble before trying him on Orijen as I would have been stuffed.   

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »
I used to feed Nature's Menu: http://naturesmenu.co.uk/advice/feeding/

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 10:46:47 PM »
Went with Natures Harvest and will be sticking with that at the moment, I've never seen a puppy bounce around on two legs as much when he smelt me putting it his bowl and he ate it in record time.   
I used to feed Nature's Menu: http://naturesmenu.co.uk/advice/feeding/

The frozen food looks good as was looking at that but wouldn't go for the wet food pouches as it has sugar as one of the ingredients, not sure why they need to add sugar though  :-\

Offline K1m8

• I LOVE MY DOGGIES
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 07:20:10 PM »
I give my two a spoonful of naturediet chicken & rice mixed in with barking heads dry food. They love it!!! X