Author Topic: Desperately Seeking a Firm Stool  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Desperately Seeking a Firm Stool
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 11:20:40 AM »
I can send you a firm stool in the post if you are still desperate - tho it may be a bit flat by the time you get it.  :005:

Sorry, I know it is serious matter - but the thread title gave me a giggle - hope you get to sort the prob soon.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline coralee

• How YOU doin'?
    • Occasionally Obsessed about Nothing
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »
 :005: thanks mudmagnets, if you could I'd be most grateful ;)

I had a poo bag malfunction the other day - it was the day when the guy I used to fancy (over 20 years ago) and who never knew I existed, decided that THAT day was going to be the day he would speak to me!! There was me trying swipe the poo in a ladylike manor (and obviously it leaving a lovely trail because of its squidginess!) and the bag had a hole in the bottom - I hid the hand of poo like any professional poo picker would - but there was no getting away from the streak!  :005:

Love me, love my dog! (and his squidginess!)
To err is human, to forgive is canine.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 11:31:08 AM »
:005: thanks mudmagnets, if you could I'd be most grateful ;)

I had a poo bag malfunction the other day - it was the day when the guy I used to fancy (over 20 years ago) and who never knew I existed, decided that THAT day was going to be the day he would speak to me!! There was me trying swipe the poo in a ladylike manor (and obviously it leaving a lovely trail because of its squidginess!) and the bag had a hole in the bottom - I hid the hand of poo like any professional poo picker would - but there was no getting away from the streak!  :005:

Love me, love my dog! (and his squidginess!)

Ain't it just the way these things go aye - probably won't see the bloke for days on end now
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Albert Tatlock

• Site Member
  • Ttthhhrrrrrrppppp!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 07:28:54 PM »
Hi Coralee.  I had poo issues with Cooper for a while, much as you have described (brought the memories flooding back  :lol2: ) I emailled the nutritionist on the Arden Grange site who was very helpful and sent me a bag of their white ocean fish & potato to try him on (after I had been feeding him white fish & mashed potato for about a week) and the change was immense (Cooper had had to get his anal glands emptied so I didnt want that to become regular) I think for him he just didnt get on with chicken or lamb based foods.  She also advised to feed smaller meals more often so Cooper is back onto 3 meals a day & to soak the kibble in warm water for no more than 15 mins (or enzemes start developing!) as doing both of these help the digestion. So far no more trips to vet for glands (last time was in September, just as I started the change)  If you havent already settled on a make then I definately do recommend contacting the Arden Grange nutritionist, she replied within 24 hours & was good for some follow up info & advice as well.

Good Luck

Offline coralee

• How YOU doin'?
    • Occasionally Obsessed about Nothing
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
Thanks so much - I shall definately email them - want to sort it - for Harv's sake more than anything else! Will let you know how we get on  :blink:
To err is human, to forgive is canine.

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 08:26:10 PM »
Ollie had major pooh problems until we gave him Raw, best thing I ever did. Now they are small and firm  :luv:
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010