Author Topic: Grinning from ear to ear.....  (Read 3499 times)

Offline debsy09

• Deputy Dillon
Re: Grinning from ear to ear.....
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »
Wow only just seen your post - well done on being invited what a thrill.  Enjoy the experience and hope to spot you on the box......lots of photos please.

Good luck,

Debs & Dillon x

Offline MrsG

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2012, 08:58:40 PM »
We're both going on Friday now too. Dave managed to swap his day off. We'll definitely come and see you, although you probably won't recognise us without the maniac called jasper with us!!! ;)

Offline maddy74

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »
Following dog training tonight we are still unsure of our time slot it will start between 12.45 and 1.30. We are in hall three as part of 'discover dogs'. We will have an bench and be there most of the day so if you would like to pop by and see us hopefully by friday morning I will know the time. Unfortunately I dont have an up to date mobile that I could access COL on the day to update the thread. My phone is years old  :005: :005:

Offline Choc-Chip

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2012, 07:25:25 AM »
Hope you enjoy your day today Maddy and good luck. Really wish I was going again today but never mind will have to watch on the tv later :(

Offline JulieM

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2012, 09:44:52 AM »
Go Willow! You must be so proud  :D

Offline maddy74

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
hi all  :blink:

its maddy's other half here,i have had a call from her dad to tell me to say that the time has now moved from 12.15 to the new time of 12.45 in hall 3 discover dogs pop by and have a chat with madds  cheers

Offline SkyeandOllie

• Ollie and Jess
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »
Hope all went well today!!  I wish I was there again this year!  the last 2 years were fab  :blink:

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »
Hi Maddy's OH, hope all went well for Maddy & Willow and you are having a fab time  :D Wish we could have been there!! You must be soooo proud of your girls  :luv:
Lynn

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012, 04:28:55 PM »
Well done Maddy and Willow! You did really well!  :clapping:
I have some pictures... not super great, but if you message me your email address I will send them on to you :) x
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline maddy74

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2012, 07:33:18 PM »
Thanks for your comments. KellyT, thank you so much for coming to see us it was lovely to meet you. Willow was quite focused I thought although I was as nervous as hell  :005: My dad took some photos but all on the wrong setting and blurred, im so gutted.  :'( I will PM you my email address, some photos would be great, thank you  :D

Offline MrsG

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »
Hi maddy. Was lovely to see you earlier and meet you all again! You both did really well, willow was a credit to you. If you pm me your email address I can send you our pictures and you can pick what you want to upload. Well done again xx carrie and dave
 :clapping: :clapping:

Offline maddy74

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012, 08:21:44 PM »
Thanks so much Carrie will send you my email now. I was delighted with Willow today. I love my golden girlie  :luv:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2012, 11:28:07 PM »
So glad you had a great time - did anyone take a video so you can see and enjoy the performance in a less stressed state?

You tube have been covering some Cruft items - maybe worth seeing if you are among the snippets  ;)
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.