Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 09:55:43 PM »
Said had tried everything but haven't tried Kalms so that will be next on my list. Poor old Teddy, it would be great if we found something that worked.

Oh gosh, I don't actually know if they are suitable for dogs or not! I just used the name as it came into my head... check first!! Sorry!  ph34r
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline julesd

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »
Don't panic!  Would have checked it out first anyway. Teddy is very well known at the vets and his little deposits in the carpark are all too familiar. They would probably like to find a cure as much as me!

Offline GingerLeo

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 08:38:36 AM »
Welcome  :D, you have really lovely dogs. Love the pictures too!

Teddy really does look the double of my Leo and he's 16 months aswell, i wonder if they're related?!?!?!

Offline julesd

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 11:22:41 AM »
Quite possible Ginger Leo, Teddy has Lynshow, lots of Lynwater, Glentree, Asquannes and Quettadene in his pedigree. Any in Leo's?

Offline Scootysmum

• Site Member
  • Scoots, mum Molly and sis Daisy on 3rd b-day!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 11:36:36 AM »
Those pictures are beautiful, especially the ones of Teddy snuggling up to Maisy. Stunning!

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 11:43:42 AM »
Annette, we're up in Scotland near(ish)to Inverness.

As for COL meets we are a bit restricted when it comes to travel as Teddy has the most awful car sickness. We have tried everything and even ten minutes drive has him doing the mexican wave. Maisie has no such trouble, thank goodness!

Hello, Im from Elgin so we could come to you sometime.

I am owned by a 3 year old black worker girl called Sally who is very quite and a bit nervou and a 5 month old black and tan worker boy called Glen who is as in your face as a dog can be. Love them both to bits though.  :luv:

Your pics are fab.  :luv:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline julesd

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »
Theresa, we often walk in the woods on the Pluscarden road (begins with M and sounds like Monocarty) We also do the Dava Way and Roseisle.

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »
We were at Roseisle on Saturday (nuts I know) was a bit too cold for the beach so we wandered through the woods instead. I love the Dava but have never walked out that way, we should do that sometime. PM me if you wanna set it up, Im figuring if it took you 16 months to stop lurking it may take you a while to wanna meet one of us face to face  ;). My two would definately be up for it, Glen loves meeting new dogs but if playing rough offends you then let me know and I will stick his harness on him as he is a typical boy puppy who chucks himself around and loves it the wilder and noisier it gets.  :D
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline Lee67

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »
I lurked for a few weeks to, until I worked out how to use it!
So glad that I did, have picked up loads of advice.

Teddy & Maisey are beautiful - great photos!  :luv:
Lee & Poppy xx

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 08:14:30 PM »
 ;) Hi, Glad you've stopped 'lurking' I think we all lurked a bit at first but 16MONTHS??? Anyway, now you're here lovely to see your beautiful doggies they are gorgeous! Welcome to COL Jann and Flo  :luv:

Offline GingerLeo

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »
Quite possible Ginger Leo, Teddy has Lynshow, lots of Lynwater, Glentree, Asquannes and Quettadene in his pedigree. Any in Leo's?

Yep, Leo has all them except Lynwater in his pedigree too. Could be a wee relation there somewhere along the line :D

Was his breeder from around the Aberdeen area?

Offline julesd

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »
Teddy was from Brechin in Angus.

He has the sweetest nature :luv: He is a mad cocker when out  :o but as calm and lazy as a veteran in the house  :angel: We would have tried to get another from the same lines but my OH thought it would be nice to have a different colour. As it turns out Maisie seems very gentle and placid especially with us though as far as she is concerned Teddy's ears were meant for hanging off  >:D I think she is going to turn out lovely just like Teddy.

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »
Hello and welcome to the board :D

Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous.... I'm now wanting to move up to the top end of Scotland, just so I can see some snow!!! I quite fancy a move actually, must get hubby to find a job somewhere nice!

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline Miked

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »
Hi all, 

Im also a new member to Cockers on Line in fact I am the OH of Julesd.

Julesd has asked me to apologies for not being on line recently.  I am working away from home for a couple of days, unfortunatley shortly after leaving home on Wednesday Morning by Computer Network, fell apart into a big pile of Doggy Doo Doos.  (Its always the same, a soon a I go) As I am the only Computer Guru in the house, Julesd is without an internet connection until I get hom to fix it tomorrow.

As you proably guess I am in big trouble  :'(

Now Iv got an account I look forward to speaking to you all soon :)

Offline mandy

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 02:30:00 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL.Your dogs are really stunning :luv: :luv: :luv:.Have you tried stugeron for travel sickness it worked for my two lhasa's,but i've more than likely spelled it wrong.

RIP Toby love and miss you every day xx

1/7/95 to 20/8/2012