Author Topic: we have arrived...  (Read 1318 times)

Offline tinkerbelly

• Site Member
we have arrived...
« on: March 02, 2007, 02:14:19 PM »
Hi, just joined the site yesterday. spent most of my free moments looking at discussions. Buster is my adorable 12week old puppy. He is black and white. I will eventually post some pictures. He is my first ever puppy, and i feel like i have soooo much to learn. I look forward to hearing from you guys..and of course learning from you.

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Re: we have arrived...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL. Looking forward to your pics. Like the name Buster

Offline julesd

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL  :D

Looking forward to piccies  :D

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 05:29:15 PM »
Welcome to COL  ;)

I have Fern 1 yr old working cocker (white and black)  and Jock 8 yr old black lab

Offline BabyBear

• Site Member
  • Who's a pretty girl
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 06:18:39 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL

Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do, its very addidtive and full of helpful members with a vast knowledge  ;)

I have a Blue Roan Bitch called Skye who is 8 months old
Al, Cath, And not forgetting Skye xxx ;)

Offline ClareB

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 07:49:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum.   :D  We've got Milo, a 21 month old liver working x show Cocker.  Look forward to hearing more about Buster (and seeing pictures  :005:).
Clare, Milo & Mocha

Offline lucyjane84

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 08:09:10 PM »
Hi there, I have a 13 week old Sprocker, Charlie - he's a right little handful! He is also our first ever puppy and I know how you feel when you think everyone must know lots more than you! Don't worry though you'll soon learn!

Offline chelsea

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 08:56:45 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL.  :D Enjoy!

Offline Waggy One

• Site Member
  • Beau
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »
Hi and welcome  :D

We have Beau, a blue roan cocker, who is almost 11 months old.  His brother is an orange roan who is called Buster too - we think it's a great name!

Look forward to the pics  ;)
Becs', Beau & Cookie xxx

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Moss

• Site Member
  • Mac and Lyra
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 02:01:48 PM »
Welcome to a very addictive site.  I have "ordered" a working type pup and am hoping the mum to be is now expecting.  Going to visit her and one or two of her earlier pups in two weeks time, so hoping for positive news.  In meantime am getting my fix by looking at the pictures on this site.  Look forward to seeing pictures of Buster.
Claire

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2007, 09:52:51 AM »
Welcome to a very addictive site.  I have "ordered" a working type pup and am hoping the mum to be is now expecting.  Going to visit her and one or two of her earlier pups in two weeks time, so hoping for positive news.  In meantime am getting my fix by looking at the pictures on this site.  Look forward to seeing pictures of Buster.

Claire, how old are the earlier pups of the mum you are hoping to have a pup off?

Offline Moss

• Site Member
  • Mac and Lyra
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »

Claire, how old are the earlier pups of the mum you are hoping to have a pup off?
I have met the mum and her son before when out beating so that little boy would have been over a year old back in January time.  I think he only breeds one litter a year as the bitch is one of his beating dogs. He is only breeding from her because people had been asking for pups by her, being so impressed with the past litters.  I am going to be so disappointed if the mating hasn't been successful  >:(  I wonder how often that happens?  Paul is away on honeymoon for another few days and I must make myself be patient and considerate by letting him have a week settling back into life at home.  Still, in the meantime I get to go to Crufts with one of my daughters, on the Sunday, to get a canine fix.
Claire

Offline kellyjayne

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 04:17:22 PM »
Hi there  :D Welcome to the forum, I have just brought home my 9 week old blue roan called toby
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  ~Author Unknown
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.  ~Roger Caras