Author Topic: Hi, I'm Tess from Tamworth in Staffs - owner of MMM - Millie Molly Mandy!  (Read 5515 times)

Offline MillyMollyMandy

• Site Member
  • Milly Molly Mandy
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm very new to all this forum lark so bare with me.

Let me tell you more about my little Family unit which consist of myself, my 6 year old son - Harry and we can't forget Millie Molly Mandy!!!!! She is the life and sole and big, big trouble. I blame it on her being a red head!!

MMM has permanently got the  >:D in her, nothing or no-one is safe!!  :lol:  She is just over 4 months old, so obviously still very naughty and wild. I would appreciate anyones opinion on her, I'm not convinced her breeding is 100% true, although her colouring is beautiful orange roan, her nose seems too long, her coat too short. I have people constantly asking me what breed she is, they look surprised when I say Cocker Spaniel. I don't suppose it matters what she is, to us she is simply gorgeous.

You'll have to excuse the upside down photo, I loaded up wrong, can't seem to rotate it, I guess it sums her up though!!
Anyway, I'll stop waffling for now, see if anyone responds.

Thanks for taking the time to read, bye for now! ;)

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Hello and welcome, looking forward to seeing your three dogs are they all cockers?
Oh stupid me its the name of one dog, how dense am I?  :005:

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
Hi Tess,

I used to love the Millie Molly Mandy books when I was little!  Welcome to COL it is full of friendly people - I only joined yesterday!  :D
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
Hi Tess & Milly Molly Mandy (what do you call her for short?)

I'm just down the M42 from you in Leicestershire

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Hiya
Welcome 2 COL  :D
Would love to see some photo's  :luv:
We are just down the M6 from you  :blink:

You can see my dogs on the link below  :D

Sarah

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
Hello and welcome! We are owned by Chloe who is a 8 month old black show cocker.

Can't really see from your photo much of MMM but would love to see more pics!  :luv:

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Welcome to COL - MMM looks lovely and I love the name.  You should really have three cockers though - Milly, Molly and Mandy :005: :005:  Need some more pics though so we can have a proper look  ;)
Julie and Watson

Offline maximus

• Site Member
    • http://
hi  :D

Do you have any more pictures of her the right way up   :005: , i'm guessing she may be a working cocker  ;) Her pedigree, if you have one should give you the answers :D

Offline Annette

• Site Member
hi  :D

Do you have any more pictures of her the right way up   :005: , i'm guessing she may be a working cocker  ;) Her pedigree, if you have one should give you the answers :D

That's what I'm suspecting too.

Makes me mad that breeders don't tell new owners what type of cocker they are getting. It would explain the mad behaviour too (not saying that workers are mad, but they do tend to be quite lively!)

Anyway, welcome to COL. Please let us have some more photos (any way up) to drool over inspect.

We have Buddy a 2 year old, 1/4 working type.

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Hi and welcome to COL.

We are owned by Jasper (orange roan show type) and Louie (Blue roan 3/4 show:1/4 worker).

Look forward to seeing more of MMM.

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline maximus

• Site Member
    • http://
The reason i'm wondering about her being working is that your introduction sounds just like ours did - Max was about 4 months when we joined and just didn't look like all the other cockers we met when out walking , it wasn't untill coming on here we realised he was from working lines - it turned out to be the best decision we never made  :005: .  I have to admit i knew nothing before coming on here  :embarassed:  If she is a working cocker they are great - lively but great, infact we loved them so much we got another one  :D

Offline ruby

• Site Member
  • ruby
hi welcome to col  :D i am owned by a 1 year old black showtype called ruby ;)

Offline Rhona W

• Site Member
Hi and welcome to COL.  :D

I thought the same as Paula (Maximus) when I read your description.  :D We have two working cockers, called Casper and Reuben, and I'm always having to tell people what breed they are because "they don't look like cocker spaniels".  ::)  :005:

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Hi and welcome to COL  :D

I too thought you had 3 dogs when I read the title of your post  :005:

I have two working cockers, Alfie and Tilly  :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
Hi all, we find the same thing with our working cocker - they ask what sort she is and we say English Working Cocker - even though she doesn't work, because that is why she is different. Her mum and dad worked, dad was a field trials champion in fact!  We were lucky to get her because her breeders wanted the litter to be bought to be worked, but the person lined up to get Fern didn't provide references - we were in the right place at the right time!  They (the breeders) were proper softies though - fabulous people, and they put on a 1st birthday party for the puppies last year and all but one came - it was wonderful!  We stay in touch as they are only 15 miles away.  :D  Tess is going to get a shock when she reads all these replies to her post!!  We'll just all chat away amongst ourselves  :005:
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x