Author Topic: Hi, I'm Tess from Tamworth in Staffs - owner of MMM - Millie Molly Mandy!  (Read 5517 times)

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
Hi again!

I have to ask cindere528 what does IMHO mean - told you I was dim!

It means "in my humble opinion"  :D

Have you seen the COL meet ups section?  There's an East Midlands meeting at Fosse Meadows near Hinckley on 20 May.  Lots of people & their dogs coming along.  If you want to meet other CoLers, that's a good way to do it  ;)

Offline Philtrum

• Site Member
    • www.PhilLawrencePhoto.co.uk
Hi Tess

not quite sure what you mean by a "proper" tammy .... but I've lived here for years  ;)

Charlie is the gold cocker pup that we now only have 2 weeks to wait until he is old enough to leave his mum and come home to us ... cant wait !

Offline MillyMollyMandy

• Site Member
  • Milly Molly Mandy
Hi Phil

Well, I'ld like to congratulate you on your nearly new arrival. It's so exciting getting a a puppy isn't it. I remember the tingly feeling I got when I picked up Millie, it seems like such a long time ago, it's amazing how quick they just become part of your family.

Don't really know what i meant by being a proper Tammy, born and bred I s'pose. I've lived here since i was 4, which is some years ago now so i guess I'm classed as a Tammy. Am I proud?  :huh:

Great to hear from a local anyway, small world like you said.

Take it easy  :blink:

Offline Mollie.Ladie

• Site Member
  • Mmmm I love cockers!
Welcome to the forum Tess! :D Its great to have you here :blink: :blink:
& MMM is gorgeous!!! :luv:
Mollie&Christina

*Love at first sight.!

Offline MillyMollyMandy

• Site Member
  • Milly Molly Mandy
THANX FOR THE NICE WELCOME CRISTINA & MOLLIE, IT'S GREAT TO PART OF THIS FORUM.  :D

I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF COCKERS, MOLLIE JUST LOOKS SCRUMMY  :luv: :luv: :luv:

WE ARE LUCKY OWNERS AREN'T WE

Offline Gypsygem

• Site Member
Hi I  have just been looking at your photos of Millie - she is just like my Daisy was!  same colour and all... as you will see when I post a pic of her later.  I didn't have her from a pup but by a stroke of fate I managed to meet her previous owner and he gave me some photos of her from when he first got her.  Yor MMM reminds me so much of her!

I hope you are having as much fun with MMM as I had with Daisy!
love
Gypsygem

Offline MillyMollyMandy

• Site Member
  • Milly Molly Mandy
Hi Gypsyjem

Thanks for your post!

It's wonderful to hear your 'Daisy' used to lookl like MMM. Have you managed to put on any photos yet? I'm eager to compare.

We do have loads of fun with Millie, so much - but she is hard work there is no doubting that. It'll be good to chat to you again. look forward to seeing your pics.

Take care  ;)

Offline Gypsygem

• Site Member
Hi Tess

I posted a picture of Daisy on my thread (Hi all) the other day.  She was so funny sometimes.  I look forward to seeing how your MMM turns out as she gets older!  ;)

love Gypsygem (aka Jane)

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
Hey leave us red heads alone, we get picked on enough ;)!!

Welcome to the board, I am Shelley and I live up the road from you in Stafford! Obviously I am a red head and some people say I have a red heads temperament, but I have no idea what that means :005:. I have a 1 year old Cocker called Tia who used to do all she was told, but the last couple of day she has been a little monster!!

Welcome to the board :D

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline sueinthedoghouse

• Hello my name is Amber
Hi
just joined col and saw you dog Millie Molly Mandy .. I live near Tamworth and if u are interested would love to meet up for a walk , I have 2 cocker spaniels one orange roan and one blue roan and a very daft setter (english) he is orange belton Sue

Offline Angels of Fur

• Alfie and Honey
Hi
just joined col and saw you dog Millie Molly Mandy .. I live near Tamworth and if u are interested would love to meet up for a walk , I have 2 cocker spaniels one orange roan and one blue roan and a very daft setter (english) he is orange belton Sue

Just read this and thought of a cute puppy!!! (which she is) but also realised no longer a puppy as posts were orignally in 2007!!! So she must be Adult.

Anyway, i live in Warwickshire but OH family live Polesworth and we do visit and OH parents too. So would love to meet up, im sure a walk could be organised!!!
Lets do it!!
My life is now complete.......cockers are my life

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
I've closed this as it's such an old thread but if you want to arrange/suggest a meet up or walk in a particular area, you can always use the Meet Up Board :

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?board=90.0
Jane