Author Topic: Hi to everyone  (Read 1681 times)

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
Hi to everyone
« on: September 19, 2009, 05:29:12 PM »
Hi my name is Lynn and I thought i'd better introduce myself.  I pick up my orange roan girlie next Friday.  After reading just about every post on here and picking up heaps of info I decided to join.  We dont have a name for her yet as we as a family cant decide. :-\ but we will hopefully before next Friday. My mum has a blue roan who is soooo pampered its shocking. :o Dont know how he will be, time will tell. 

Anyway hope to get to know everyone and pictures to follow when she is home. :luv:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
Re: Hi to everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »
Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Maria n Dennis

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »
Hello ans Welcome to COL  :D

I have Dennis a 9 month old blue roan show type  :D

Be warned this site is very very addictive  :005: I bet you cant wait to pick up your little girl  :luv:

Pictures are compulsary  :D

Maria & Dennis

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »
Hi and welcome, bet your counting the hours!

Look forward to seeing some pictures when she gets home  :blink:

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »
Hello, welcome to the forum :blink:

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »
hi welcome to COL . i am owned by kizzy bruno and ella all blue roans , arent all cockers pampered, i thought it was a requirement of having one (well 3 in my case ) , i bet you cant wait, i love the orange roans ever since i walked a lovely girl in many tears , you should ask for some name suggestions on here  :D
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 07:42:10 PM »
Hello and welcome
I bet you can't wait to next Friday. Get lots of sleep while you can  :005:  :005:
I'll look forward to the pictures I love orange roans  :luv:

Em, Eric (blue roan) and Lucy (red)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 10:11:58 PM »
Hello and welcome  :D

I have a 5 year old orange roan show type called William and a naughty 14 week old blue roan and tan show type puppy called Louis.

Before William was born I wasn't sure if I would be having a dog or a bitch so came up with a few girlie names as well, including Summer, Jaffa and Clemmie (Clementine).

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »
 :D Hello and welcome.

I too have an orange roan boy,I just love their colouring  :luv: My Morgan is 15 months old and is a super-friendly, very lively character. Hope you can think of a name for your girl soon, it won't be long before she's with you. You must be so excited!
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline MolliesMom

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

Hi and welcome - I am new to the forum also and yes - it is addictive - very addictive. Even in the short time I have been a member , I have cried , laughed ( a lot ) and learned a lot. I spent half of last evening at work looking at Mollie's ancestry -  :lol2: now that was fantastic ... the link is here somewhere ....
'If a dog thinks you are the best, dont seek a second opinion'.

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »
lovely welcome, i think i may end up an addict  :005:

I am fit to burst waiting for friday but trying to keep cool as the kids get more hyper by the day

We actually wanted a dog but she was the only one left and she just blew us away. :luv:
 never had a bitch before always male dogs so going to read up on it today. cant wait to show her off to everyone and get her on my avatar

[/url]

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL :D. I can imagine how excited you are, I hope the next few days go quick for you!
I'm owned by 17 month old Brodie, a liver roan show type. She's my first female too and is the most amazing girl :luv:.
I love orange roans (would love one in the future - she even has a name, Daisy ph34r :005:) so am looking forward to puppy photos :D

x In memory of Barney x

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 04:31:30 PM »
Hi there and welcome - I have a 5 month orange roan called Penny and I just kove her to bits!! :005: This site has been really helpful (but is very addictive!)

Offline Rachsparkles

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »
Hi Lynn!  Well not too long to wait, but I bet it is dragging!  What is your mums dog called?  We have a blue roan girl she is 8 months old and called Poppy x

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 08:22:04 PM »
hi mums dog is called Rain, he is a blue roan and tan (hope thats what the offical name is)

he is 6 years old, i hope he will get on with my girl, fingers crossed if not i will be posting for advice  :003:

[/url]