Author Topic: Hello! - Pics added! Getting him tonight!  (Read 3550 times)

Offline jennycockerspaniel

• Donator
  • A.I.O.H Jenny
Re: Hello! - Pics added! Getting him tonight!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »
Welcome home charlie I love orange roans My son has one 6 and he is so good with the children and hens. I hve bantams and one ex battery hen and Penny black and tan cocker who is one and so laid bacl.welcome to col
Penny Black Jennys niece

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 05:48:51 PM »
Charlie is beautiful  :luv:

We have an orange roan called Maddie she is 3 we have only had her 5 months she is delightful. Enjoy those puppy months they slip by so quick  :luv:

Offline Manchester_Spaniel

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 08:12:08 AM »
Ahhhh what a cutie!!!!

Welcome home Charlie  :banana:

Offline irened

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »
ahh he is lovely :luv: your sooo lucky I have to wait another 4 weeks to get my little orange roan boy but have seen him every week since he was 1 week old :D

Offline Nisher

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 07:44:30 AM »
Charlie, your new cocker spaniel is lovely.  I would love to have one just like it but the timing just isnt right at the moment.

Ive signed up to COL as my wife and I are looking to get a show type cocker.

I am currently researching everything beforehand and this site is ideal for this.  The more I look into it the more I want to read on.

We are unable to get a cocker at this time as our home is not large enough but once we move into the countryside it is the first thing we will be doing.

My sister-in-law has had numerous dogs, mainly Labs, but our choice would be a cocker spaniel.

Offline Sue E

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 11:01:55 AM »
Charlie, your new cocker spaniel is lovely.  I would love to have one just like it but the timing just isnt right at the moment.

Ive signed up to COL as my wife and I are looking to get a show type cocker.

I am currently researching everything beforehand and this site is ideal for this.  The more I look into it the more I want to read on.

Nisher, you are doing exactly the right thing.  Unfortunately we didn't and we suspect our little pup came from a puppy farm.  completely our mistake but wouldn't be without him now.  If we ever get another cocker we'd do things properly.  Good luck with your search.

Charlie looks gorgeous Grace.  We have a blue roan but could be tempted by orange next time!   :005:

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 10:37:18 PM »

Charlie looks so cute....I love pups, it only seems like 5 mins since my boys Bramble & Beri were pups but they are 3 in October.....they are still like two big pups though  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly