Author Topic: A working cocker, show cocker Project!!  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: A working cocker, show cocker Project!!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 09:49:21 AM »
Here is a very comprehensive description and FAQ which will be helpfull for all researching I feel http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/Briarquest/FAQ.html

Only if you don't mind one breeder's personal opinions being presented as facts though ;) There are quite a few things on this page that could easily be disputed by anyone with a more objective point of view.
Jane

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
Here is a very comprehensive description and FAQ which will be helpfull for all researching I feel http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/Briarquest/FAQ.html

Only if you don't mind one breeder's personal opinions being presented as facts though ;) There are quite a few things on this page that could easily be disputed by anyone with a more objective point of view.

agree with jane :D  and i find that with a lot of dog websites....
helen & jarvis x

Offline Coco

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 02:39:15 PM »

Yes sorry, that's very true but I found it helpfull, I think there are some good points though and everything should be read with a pinch of salt when it is a personal opinion, particularly on websites. These things, I feel, are a good starting point though.
There are no bad dogs, just bad people
Vicky, Wherry and Gizzymo

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 05:47:58 PM »
Obviously I'm not suggesting that my groovy gang are perfect examples of show type cockers, but I've got these pics of George Linus and Harmy  with Matts working cocker Dash

and one of Harmy and Dash

happy for these pics to be used ;)

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline kirklou

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »
Obviously I'm not suggesting that my groovy gang are perfect examples of show type cockers, but I've got these pics of George Linus and Harmy  with Matts working cocker Dash

and one of Harmy and Dash

happy for these pics to be used ;)

the working cocker in the picture is georgeous - will there be any puppies in the future

Cazzie

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »
They are all crackers but dash is ext handsome  :luv:

Offline shane

• Site Member
  • Hi from Shane, Tracie, Evie & Milo
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 10:17:51 PM »
Harmy, George, Linus and Dash, are gorgeous cocker's. Dash looks so much like our Evie, the way he sits, alert and ready to go, as does our Evie when waiting for one of us to throw her a ball. Thank you for the pic's, we would like to include them in our project.
The love of a dog for his master is notorious; as an old writer quaintly says, "A dog is the only thing on this earth that luvs you more than he luvs him self ...