Author Topic: cockers on its me or the dog  (Read 53663 times)

Offline Ailsa

• Site Member
Re: cockers on its me or the dog
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 10:55:53 AM »
I think its a great programme - the stupidity of the owners is unbelievable sometimes! I also wondered if the spaniel owners might be COL members. Looking forward to next week and to getting lots of good tips on how to control my little bundle of spaniel fluff. The whole selective hearing thing is my main problem with Twix!!

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »
Jake also is a food thief - he had my sandwich and plate off the kitchen top last week!  His favourite trick is pinching the top slice of bread from a sandwich too!!  He also gets on top of the dining room table by climbing on the chairs.  What a tinker

Sounds just like my 2.  They will often be found on the dining room table when we've finished a meal, just to check that we've left no crumbs.  They daren't do it when I'm looking though and jump a mile when I catch them :005:
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »
i wondered if it was a col er too!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?! Better watch what we say after the programme!!!! :005:  :005:  :005:

A black and a black and tan, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm off to investigate!!!!!!  :police:

One of the dogs was called bramble ( if I heard correctly on that advert!!).................does that narrow it down!?!?!

Offline Bertie

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 12:11:56 PM »
i wondered if it was a col er too!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?! Better watch what we say after the programme!!!! :005:  :005:  :005:

A black and a black and tan, hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm off to investigate!!!!!!  :police:

One of the dogs was called bramble ( if I heard correctly on that advert!!).................does that narrow it down!?!?!

Is it not two blacks and one black and tan? (3 dogs?) And yes i think one was called Bramble.

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
From the clip, I thought there was a black, a black and tan and a blue roan - or is it me  ph34r

I too really love this programme, but it gets me how totally stupid these owners are, I'm no dog training expert myself but the things you see on that programme are just ridiculous, mind you, it wouldn't be fun to watch otherwise  :lol:

Looking forward to next week  :D
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 01:32:29 PM »
Hee hee it sounds like a case of chinese whispers as to how many dogs are on next week and what colour they are  :005:  :005:

Even though I am sure she could teach barney a lot i'm afraid it isn't us!!!
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »
the stupidity of the owners is unbelievable sometimes! I also wondered if the spaniel owners might be COL members.

but it gets me how totally stupid these owners are,

Well if it is a COL'er they're not going to fess up now are they  ;) ph34r :005:

Offline Ailsa

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »
Well if it is a COL'er they're not going to fess up now are they  ;) ph34r :005:
[/quote]

Oops - this is true!!  :005: Though we must make allowances for all cocker spaniel owners because we are all a bit daft!!

Offline Harriet

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »
I saw last nights, even though I don't particularly like Jodie Marsh. I can't wait to see next week, It looks like they have 2 or 3 little thieving Spaniels  :shades: :lol:

xx  ;)

Offline Lukearelli

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 04:30:57 PM »
I asked my dad to tape the show last night as me and mum were away to ringcraft, and when we came back he said that we needed to see what happened in next week's show-I can't wait to see how they train them, that Cocker sure can jump!  :005: Will be watching the show later.
Luke (4) and Melissa (6) - the best show dogs in the world!

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 05:50:34 PM »
Date put on calendar !!! 
Surely nobody in their right mind will own up - although it would be v. v. funny  :005:

Offline Tracy S

• Site Member
  • louie-blue shoes
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 05:53:45 PM »

Maybe someone should contact Channel 4 so they can guide the owners in this direction :005:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 09:13:40 PM »
Ok Ok      -   No sorry not me, as i've only got a white and black cocker and black lab ;)

Anyone seen the book that's out with her training stuff on it? It's on Amazon in hardback approx £15 new

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 07:38:08 AM »
We have only just started getting the program here in OZ only seen about 4 shows is this the first or second series for us last week was about 2  golden labs ? Can't wait to see cockers will she say they are such clever dogs  :005:  :luv: like she did about the labs?
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 12:09:09 PM »
the stupidity of the owners is unbelievable sometimes! I also wondered if the spaniel owners might be COL members.

but it gets me how totally stupid these owners are,

Oh no, never thought of that  :lol:
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby