Author Topic: Roll Over!  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Katherine

• Site Member
    • http://www.howellsdesign.co.uk/katherine//
Roll Over!
« on: March 23, 2004, 07:39:49 PM »
I would just like to say how happy I am. Barnaby's training is going great (He's a really quick learner :D ) and he has learnt to roll over on command. In his training classes he has to learn a trick by the end of the course and we have done it!!! The only things we have to work on are 'heel' 'drop' and to stop jumpin up :roll: .                    
Katherine and Barnaby

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Roll Over!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 07:53:41 PM »
That's wonderful, Katherine   :P .  Morgan's yet to master the rolling over thing  :? .  Any recent photos of Barnaby?  :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Roll Over!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 09:36:34 PM »
Buttons never mastered the roll-over command either...but then I never taught her that one  :wink:
She still jumps up to  :roll:  don't think I'll ever master that one though  :lol:                    

Offline milo's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.pearshape.co.uk
Roll Over!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2004, 09:52:49 PM »
That's great.

Well done Barnaby.                    
Jackie, Steve and Milo.

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Roll Over!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2004, 11:18:14 PM »
Well done Barnaby! :D  It's great when they start to learn tricks, makes you wonder why they can't pick up the easy stuff like walking nicely on the lead.  

Jmmy is the trickster in our house, Misty tends to be a bit over eager. She can do roll over but usually gets too excited and messes up..... I've been trying to get a formation roll over going with Jimmy but no success yet. He's usually on his third roll before I can get her to lie down. :lol:  He used to be good at balancing a treat on his nose then flicking it up and catching it. We can't do that anymore as Misty steals the treat off his nose pre flick, much to Jimmy's annoyance. :lol:                    

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Roll Over!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 09:12:24 AM »
phoebe does the roll over too. She has slipped a bit though as we haven't practiced for a while :oops: She thinks she can just move her head and she'll get her treat. No way!                    
Anita

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Roll Over!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 07:55:08 PM »
That's great, I remember how pleased I was when Bailey learnt some manners. How great!                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx