Author Topic: Singing Indie!!  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« on: March 25, 2004, 04:31:19 PM »
It seems we have a talented doggie :wink:  

My daughter was playing the recorder, next thing, Indie comes along and sits in front of her and starts howling TOP NOTE :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Does anybody elses dog do this?                    

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 04:33:19 PM »
Billy does this with the icecream van (but only mr whippy)  :shock:  :D  :D                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 04:45:23 PM »
Awww, bless! That's so cute!

My Indie boy *talks* as in halfway between a bark, but he's not sung yet. What a talented young lady, that made me smile! :lol:

Shona x                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 07:29:56 PM »
Our old black cocker Tess used to regularly "sing" every time the Coronation Street signature tune came on  :lol:                    
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!

Offline spottiemagpie

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 07:47:35 PM »
hi..
my cocker Chinkie(S :D pot's mum) sings really well...she sings along with me, along with the orchestra on tv, she likes rock too though her favourite is the 'lord of the rings' soundtrack.. :lol: ..she tunes herself to sing before getting on to the real thing..and when it comes...wow! she's amazing..she actually listens to the tune and sings..(high pitch and low pitch)!! Spot tries to sing too...but its not quite the same thing..!
cheers,
nonie                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 09:19:10 PM »
This made me think of a joke that i read on another forum Emma

Little Harry was practising playing his violin in the den whilst his father was trying to read the paper in the lounge, the family dog was laying asleep beside him, until he heard the screeches of little Harry playing his violin.
The dogs ears pricked up and he howled away with Harry and his violin, Harry's agitated father shouted - "For goodness sake Harry, cant you play something that the dog doesn't know!!!" :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2004, 09:49:44 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2004, 10:24:09 PM »
Hehehe! I too have a singing cocker - it is so funny! Pickle does it regularly, nose in the air, and this hilarious wooooowoooooowooooo sound comes out! He does it when new people come in to the house, and quite often they think he is mad!!! (probably right there, then.....) His mum was also a singer, when I first met her, I just knew I had to have one of her puppies, as her singing was just the funniest thing I'd ever heard!
Let's start a singing cocker quartet! We could be so famous....!!!
Emma and Pickle xx                    

Offline shaendix

• Site Member
    • espanielcockerspaniels.co.nz
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 11:13:12 AM »
Otis used to sing to "Bad to the bone" - cant remember the band. I was driving home from a show and he was in the back when all of a sudden he started howling.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I finally clicked it was the car radio.  When I got home I put the LP on (showing my age) he did it again.  After that we used to just say "b b b bad" to him and he would howl.                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 11:38:28 AM »
Blue doesn't sing :(  but when Charlotte church was singing on the tv he just stopped in his tracks and watched her, the only thing moving to the music was a cock of his head and his little eye brows - awwww :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Singing Indie!!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 07:42:01 PM »
Yes, Bailey barks and howls when he hears a CD playing. Only for a bit though!                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx