Author Topic: cocker rage  (Read 1299 times)

Offline wilkinson

• Site Member
cocker rage
« on: March 28, 2004, 06:15:16 PM »
I already have a orange roan cocker which i got throigh a rescue centre.  I did not know anything on cockers until i started to take her training.  Now i have decided to get another cocker as a friend for her and keep on getting different bits of advice from people.  The main one being cocker rage.  Is there such a thing as cocker rage and if there is can you tell me what colour is the worst for getting it some say black some say solid orange i am confused.  thankyou tina                    
I am a housewife with three children.  I already have a orange roan cocker and have done my kennel club bronze silver and gold in obedience training with her.  I have also come close to winning a couple of compitions. there is nothing better than walking her on the beach.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
cocker rage
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 10:56:04 PM »
This subject crops up quite often Tina - here is just one recent thread which you might find useful :http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/forum/viewt...opic.php?t=4122
Please remember that true Rage Syndrome (not Cocker Rage as it's not confined to Cockers) is rare & as long as you do your homework & buy a puppy from a reputable breeder etc, you should not have any problems. By the way, there is no such thing as solid orange - you probably mean solid gold/red I think :)                    
Jane