Author Topic: Doggy Christmas Presents?  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
Re: Doggy Christmas Presents?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »
I always wrap a pig's ear and a toy for my doggies in a stocking and they know exactly what to do with them  :luv: :luv:

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 11:11:53 AM »
I was thinking of getting them a new Barbour to match their new country boots - they wouldn't want to be seen with a scruff out walking now would they  ;)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 04:13:53 PM »
I was thinking of getting them a new Barbour to match their new country boots - they wouldn't want to be seen with a scruff out walking now would they  ;)

Oh! Certainly not  ;) :005:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline siam

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »
I'm still waiting for Alfie's Chow Bella bowl that I ordered for his birthday in September to arrive. It was ordered too late to arrive in time for his birthday, so don't think he'll be any the wiser if I just keep it for his Christmas  :005: Alfie usually gets a new toy and I usually wrap up a pig's ear form his normal supply and any other treats that are 'in house'. I struggled with finding something for his birthday (posted for suggestions here) as he looks after his toys so well and he does revisit the ones at the bottom of his toy basket. I have looked at the Nina Ottoson puzzles, but am not convinced about them being a lasting challenge i.e. longer than a few mins, but maybe some COL's can convince me otherwise!  This treat toy that Alfie got from PAH was a great buy - he's very slick at flicking it end to end with his paws but it still takes a good 5 mins to empty it.

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/chuckle-dog-treat-dog-toy-by-busy-buddy-32970  It looks slightly changed from the one Alfie has but still well worth a  go.

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 07:47:14 PM »
I am currently loving these beds if I could afford them for the dogs for christmas  :005:

http://handmadedogbeds.co.uk/index.html

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »
I am currently loving these beds if I could afford them for the dogs for christmas  :005:

http://handmadedogbeds.co.uk/index.html

Oooo I think my OH could make something like that!

Millie