Author Topic: chicken in the shower  (Read 712 times)

Offline dianna1

• http://picasaweb.google.com/sosNron
chicken in the shower
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:31:21 PM »
Just brought my boys home smelling like a farm yard. 

Dog show tomorrow, so I can't let the side down with my smelly rough looking bunch.

Shower time and it works very well with lots of .......... Chicken treats.
 I've discovered when turning it back into fit for humanoid  use,  dribbles of escaped chicken pieces mixed in with shampoo and conditioner.

What do you have in your shower?

Offline Chezer

Re: chicken in the shower
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »
I have just showered mine having been out for a long walk in the fields today, he went though something today which ended up with Archie full of these tiny green sticky balls no idea what they are but they are very hard to get out! I used ham and when I ran out of ham I used doggy biscuits.  Note to self doggy biscuits and water does not mix!
Archie 4/9/2009

Offline Samba

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 09:31:27 PM »
I use to have a cat that got covered in them green sticky balls they take for ever to get out of the fur.xx

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 10:39:05 PM »
The bichon I grew up with also used to get covered with those little green b*ggers - what ARE they? 

Something else to look forward to when I hopefully get a pupster - I'd forgotten about them!! Haven't forgotten about the rolling in dead things and fox poo though, so at least dog memories aren't rose-tinted  :005:

Offline cfordham2710

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 04:43:26 PM »

Those little green sticky blurry balls are the seed pods from the Cleaver plants, or Sticky Weed plants as others know it

Offline theshrew

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »
Sand it the worse thing that Missy it seems to cling to her like mad. Candy hasnt got that much hair for anything to stick to her.