Author Topic: why cant people do as they're asked!  (Read 741 times)

Offline hamfam

• Site Member
  • Lucy Blue roan beauty
why cant people do as they're asked!
« on: September 01, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
I am totally miffed once again

Sent other half to the groomers with Lucy ( having changed groomer when Lucy returned hacked to death - beginning to think this was down to OH as well) decided not to trust OH with directions so i printed Michele's rather excellent clipping guide and told OH to give it to the groomer to follow as this is the look i was after and also to ask to have the fur between her side feathers trimmed to half its length to make burr removal easier.

What do i get? - Her paws look much the same as they did - huge big bear paws! - OH says she told him not to cut them because she thought i didn't like them short :huh: :huh: :huh: where did that come from

The fur between her side feathers is the same as it was - OH forgot to tell the groomer :huh: :huh: :huh:

I give up >:(

If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
Re: why cant people do as they're asked!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »
Oh no! If you are not happy why don't you ring the groomers and ask if they will finish off, I am sure they won't mind, it is better to be left too long than scalped though.

Offline Boof

• Site Member
Re: why cant people do as they're asked!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 03:42:38 PM »
Oh dear - maybe next time you could go with her if possible? That way you could tell the groomer exactly what you would like done.  :blink: