Author Topic: Julie's 6 stolen cockers-Sad update 27 Feb  (Read 10039 times)

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
Re: Julie's 6 stolen cockers-hopeful news this morning
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 07:59:03 PM »
I am heartbroken to read this

So very sad - I understand that Bentley has gone to Rainbows Bridge run free sweet boy - no one can harm you anymore.

My heart aches for Julie..........to have him home and then to have to let him go..........run free sweet boy.

Words can not express the contempt I feel for the B......may they pay dearly for this despicable act

I read this earlier and feel sick to my stomach.  I’ve just hit the VERY ANGRY phase and had to remove myself from a post on Facebook before I had too much of a go at the woman spouting rubbish about animal cruelty.  She has no concept of cruelty, not in the scale of this.  It’s horrific and I can only imagine what Julie has been through over the last few weeks.

Evil, evil people that did this.  No doubt poor wee Ivy was connected in some way.

I have to question if this was done out of some sort of jealousy, revenge perhaps or some sick perversion.  Despicable.

Run free Bentley.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Julie's 6 stolen cockers-hopeful news this morning
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 09:53:17 PM »
There are no words .....poor poor little souls, my heart goes out to the family.
Run free little Bently, free of pain now.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Julie's 6 stolen cockers-Sad update 27 Feb
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 09:48:06 AM »
Absolutely devastating.  I can't imagine how heartbroken she must be  :'( :'(

I really hope they can find the remaining dogs and catch the evil people who did this  >:D
Julie and Watson

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2018, 11:31:42 AM »
It’s just devastating. The worst thing is that they know the likelihood is that the other 4 are also suffering the same abuse - or have suffered and have been dumped somewhere. I can’t even begin to imagine how they are feeling. Even if the scumbags (not my preferred word but I can’t put what I really want to call them  >:D) are found, there is no deterrent for them at the moment. The law regarding sentencing needs to change. Not a day goes by that my FB page doesn’t show another dog or dogs getting stolen.

I signed this yesterday.....
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212174

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2018, 01:54:52 PM »
It’s just devastating. The worst thing is that they know the likelihood is that the other 4 are also suffering the same abuse - or have suffered and have been dumped somewhere. I can’t even begin to imagine how they are feeling. Even if the scumbags (not my preferred word but I can’t put what I really want to call them  >:D) are found, there is no deterrent for them at the moment. The law regarding sentencing needs to change. Not a day goes by that my FB page doesn’t show another dog or dogs getting stolen.

I signed this yesterday.....
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212174

Simplest  punishment would be to release them into the crowds at Crufts next week after announcing what they‘ve done!!! 

Offline sueneil

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 03:28:31 PM »
Sadly young Bentley died as a legacy of the abuse he suffered at the hands of the scum who stole him. That should make us all the more determined to see the others found and returned (God willing) AND all the more determined to look after our own dogs and not put them at risk

Offline Rhodri0311

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2018, 03:57:19 PM »
There are no words  >:D I simply cannot comprehend how a human being can inflict suffering on a beautiful defenceless animal. It is disgusting and I feel ashamed to be part of the human race sometimes.

RIP dear sweet Bentley xx

Offline ips

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »
Saddened to hear this. Words fail me. Scum is what they are
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.