Cocker Specific Discussion > Feeding

Recommended dry food

(1/2) > >>

russ-g:
Hi,

Stanley has been on Royal Canin Cocker Puppy dry food for most of his life. He's 7 months now. He absolutely loves the food but our supplier has said that stock is going to be limited for a while and as a result the prices are going up excessively!

Can anyone recommend a good alternative? I'd like to stick with dry kibble because it's easy, mess free and Stanley loves it. He does have a bit of a sensitive tummy as well so ideally it would be similar.

Thanks
Russ

ips:
Ours had / has a sensitive tummy after much trials we settled on Arden Grange, not cheap but ...

Mudmagnets:
My suggestion would be if you have not done so already, have a look on line and see if you can get a couple of bags at your current price - perhaps bigger bags to avoid post/delivery charges would work out cheaper?

ejp:
Not bought dry food for a while, but mine used to love Eden Holistic semi-moist, also used Arden Grange and Burns.  I liked that they were all produced in the UK.

sophie.ivy:
I'm interested in this question too as I'm thinking about switching to cold-pressed dry food after hearing good things about it being easier to digest and not losing nutrients to the heat.

Will be keeping an eye on this :shades: to see if anyone recommends any cold-pressed options (like Forthglade or Tribal)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version