Author Topic: Bye Bye Puppy Buggy  (Read 533 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Bye Bye Puppy Buggy
« on: April 11, 2015, 06:06:24 PM »
Since Branston was really small I have used a puppy buggy to take him and Minstrel for their walk. I did this cos I live a 15 min walk from the park, so it would have meant either taking them out separately or cutting short Minstrel's walk. I was going to wait till Branston was 8 months at the end of April to dispense of it's services, but seeing him dash about and playing over the park and in the woods last weekend, decided to give it a try earlier, I have been gearing him up by him riding there and then playing and walking home - but today he walked there and back and I was pretty impressed, he sat at the kerbs and then walked nicely over the roads  :angel:

Have to say although I am pleased I got the buggy and used it every day, walking with them without it through the woods etc., was a whole lot easier  :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline barnfind

• Inactive
  • Barney
Re: Bye Bye Puppy Buggy
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 06:40:44 PM »
What's this? :dunno:

Please provide photos of a 'Puppy Buggy' preferably with Branston aboard..............gotta see this???  :rofl1:

Offline twiceover2

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 07:14:01 PM »
Well done Branston!  (Love his name btw).

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 07:23:02 PM »
What's this? :dunno:

Please provide photos of a 'Puppy Buggy' preferably with Branston aboard..............gotta see this???  :rofl1:

You are in luck!! found some photos on my camera, so for your amusement have down loaded a couple and are in puppy photos, enjoy!!   :005:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.